Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the last anime series you completed watching??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EricDent View Post
    Maid-Sama: it was pretty good, but of course they left it kinda open-ended.
    Misaki & Usai kinda get together in a "love/hate" relationship.
    The "childhood friend" guy keeps trying hard to win her love.
    Even the rather cute Sakura gets the boy-band member to like her.
    Well, like most adaptations, the manga was still ongoing, so the producers of the anime had to make up their own ending. And, more often than not, it was unsatisfying.
    “If you come back in here, I’m gonna hit you with so many rights, you’re going to beg for a left.”
    ---Matt Hunter, Invasion U.S.A.
    Anime watched in 2017: 327 episodes (71 shows: 54 watching, 17 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• Toradora ..Saw the last episode today. It was a nice to watch anime except for the drama in the last part of it. My favorite character is Minori Kushieda.
      cras numquam scire

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D

Comment

• Heh?
        I thought the drama in the last episodes were brilliant, specially on Minorin, it made her shine brighter. I remember she was dull and annoying before the valentine episode, but after confronting Taiga with the truth it totally changed my perspective on her. I don't remember the details since it's been so long, but I do remember that she became quite noticeable after the whole valentine incident

Edit: hehe, what do you know there was an ova after the series ended and I didn't know anything about it
        Last edited by kimurah; January 9th, 2017, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Me and my mom finished My Love Story this morning. We both agree this is one of the most adorable anime series we have seen in a long time. I am sad it's over. But maybe dragging it one would have been too much. But dang, it was good. I'd rate it an 8/10.
          Meow Meow
          The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
          ~Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

• Finished New Game!

Nothing out of the ordinary, just another cute girls doing cute stuff kind of series. But I had some good laughs, specially on that last episode huge spoiler "Darth Vader I'm your father" kinda leak

I want a second season, I want more Kou working overnight in her undies.

Comment

• Re-watch of Girls und Panzer - I've enjoyed it more re-watching it than I did when I originally saw it.

Originally posted by DazzleKitty View Post
              I watched the OVA of Hoe de Oshigoto today. It's a borderline hentai. Basically you could call it one. Someone on a review said the DVD release was botched and yes, it is. It skips ad has all kinds of errors. But it was still entertaining. I wish the manga would be released because I would like to read the full story. Maybe it has been and I am ignorant of it. Pretty comical.
              It's only been fan translated to chapter 38. It's funny stuff & I rather liked it.
              “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• Akatsuki no Yona: Sono Se ni wa 3eps Well an onsen episode and the last 2eps is all about Zeno what a hard life he had
                It was a Summer that seemed as short as a moment in time but as long as all eternity

Comment

• Yesterday I marathoned Girls und Panzer, still a great Anime and infinitely rewatchable

Comment

• Season 1 of Gunslinger Girl.
                    Kinda wonder if this kind of thing will become a reality?
                    Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!

Comment

• Scorching Ping Pong Girls

I'm not a big fan of sports anime. Having stated it, I have to admit this one knew how to pump me up during the matches.
                      I love that this series is disguised as a moe/yuri bait series, but underneath lies a hardcore, fast action, over the top trickshots sports anime.

Sure hope there's a season 2 coming soon.

Comment

• 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki 2nd Season 12eps Oh young innocent love but Aoi in a love triangle but at less this time they tone down the 3 idiots
                        It was a Summer that seemed as short as a moment in time but as long as all eternity

Comment

• Love Lab Totally cute show. Love the relationship between Riko and Maki.... #squadgoals
                          Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                          Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
                          AN's Alpha Female

Avatar: Shiny Chariot, Little Witch Academia

Comment

• Kiitaro's Picture Yokai Diary or something like that...

It's a short form series that I was done watching less than an hour, but it was pretty cute and funny at times.
                            Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                            In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post
                              Love Lab Totally cute show. Love the relationship between Riko and Maki.... #squadgoals
                              Same here, just finished it late last night.
                              Wish someone recomended me this one sooner, lucky for me YT knows what kind of stuff I like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post
                                Love Lab Totally cute show. Love the relationship between Riko and Maki.... #squadgoals
                                Yes, it was quite charming.
                                “If you come back in here, I’m gonna hit you with so many rights, you’re going to beg for a left.”
                                ---Matt Hunter, Invasion U.S.A.
                                Anime watched in 2017: 327 episodes (71 shows: 54 watching, 17 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Working...
                                X