Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crunchyroll Passes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Crunchyroll Passes

    Free Crunchyroll pass valid until January 27th: http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=0KMJCEJR

    It's an all-access guest pass that lasts up to 48 hours and allows you to stream videos in high quality without the commercials.

    The first one to redeem it gets it.
    My Anime List || My Manga List
    "With feelings of gratitude for all that is good in this world, I put down my pen. Well, I'll be leaving now."
    -- 今 敏 (Satoshi Kon)
    Avatar drawn by Shiroiyuki

    #2
    Thank you willag! :D
    "Baseball is 90% mental and the other half physical."
    - Yogi Berra
    My Avatar: Captain AMERICA!

    Comment


      #3
      thanks :D I love you now :D

      Comment


        #4
        Why you're welcome!

        I think I'll just continue to post 'em here as I get 'em. My first three expired without any takers (tried offering them to friends first, but none of 'em bit). I'd rather they get used up.

        I have two more available and a third one coming at the beginning of February, so I'll post those later.



        EDIT: Oops, sorry, Dokuro - Arnold already grabbed that one. I'll PM you one of my others.
        My Anime List || My Manga List
        "With feelings of gratitude for all that is good in this world, I put down my pen. Well, I'll be leaving now."
        -- 今 敏 (Satoshi Kon)
        Avatar drawn by Shiroiyuki

        Comment


          #5
          That's a good idea, I think I'll do the same with mine, things keep going to waste ...if it's not against the rules. :uhh:
          For the stronger we our houses do build,
          The less chance we have of being killed. -William Topaz McGonagall

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by KatayokuのTenshi View Post
            That's a good idea, I think I'll do the same with mine, things keep going to waste ...if it's not against the rules. :uhh:
            I don't see why not. It's a legal site and it's not a competitor with AN since AN doesn't do streaming.

            Aaaaaand, here's my last one for now: http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=0S3GTIG9 - First come, first serve!

            I'll be getting another pass in a few days (I get one for each month I continue to be a subscriber to crunchyroll).

            Enjoy!
            My Anime List || My Manga List
            "With feelings of gratitude for all that is good in this world, I put down my pen. Well, I'll be leaving now."
            -- 今 敏 (Satoshi Kon)
            Avatar drawn by Shiroiyuki

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by willag View Post
              My first three expired without any takers (tried offering them to friends first, but none of 'em bit).
              Funny how that works. I tried giving mine to one friend and it seems like he only wants to watch anime on Netflix or Hulu. I tried giving it to another friend and he refuses to ever watch anime from any legit source and sticks to piracy sites.

              I've got like 20 expired ones sitting in my inbox. I'll post mine here if anyone wants them.

              http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=S7RPC1RP

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by willag View Post
                I don't see why not. It's a legal site and it's not a competitor with AN since AN doesn't do streaming.

                Aaaaaand, here's my last one for now: http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=0S3GTIG9 - First come, first serve!

                I'll be getting another pass in a few days (I get one for each month I continue to be a subscriber to crunchyroll).

                Enjoy!
                Thanks! I shall abuse this guest pass
                My Anime List
                SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

                Comment


                  #9
                  Great idea. I've been wondering what to do with mine since I don't know anyone who would want them.

                  Of course, these are first come, first served. Enjoy.

                  http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=KS1TR7LT (redeemed)
                  http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=C4W8X9VO (redeemed)
                  Last edited by tigeress02; January 27th, 2012, 11:30 PM.
                  Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2018
                  My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Mr. sickVisionz View Post
                    Funny how that works. I tried giving mine to one friend and it seems like he only wants to watch anime on Netflix or Hulu. I tried giving it to another friend and he refuses to ever watch anime from any legit source and sticks to piracy sites.

                    I've got like 20 expired ones sitting in my inbox. I'll post mine here if anyone wants them.

                    http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=S7RPC1RP


                    Ooo, Thank you!

                    I never had one of these before, This may get Crunchy another subscriber.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Thanks for the guest pass :D
                      Trunks Plushie
                      R.I.P. AnimeSols
                      May 2013- May 2015

                      Comment


                        #12
                        lol... so is it allowed then? I'd be happy to post mine too. My first three weren't used, even when friends asked for them. If they get used, and people want them, then:

                        http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=8EHYHNRC

                        and I can post more later. get another next week.
                        "While it may be true that Love can kill, Hate can never save" from Noir

                        "People are People; Clothes are Clothes!" from Kill la Kill

                        My review blog for anime, books, and games. I started it up again after a couple years. Check it out at: http://rayixreviews.blogspot.com/

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by RayearthIX View Post
                          lol... so is it allowed then?
                          I don't see why not for the reasons Willag posted, chief of which is that it's not a competitor -- as far as I can tell.

                          Anyway. Thankee-sai for the pass. I decided to take up on the offer.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            https://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?ac...&code=H46IF8Y3
                            https://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?ac...&code=2MG8T40Y
                            My Anime List Figures "It wont enix has been better then sqare since after snes we still remain sqaresoft just because of snes days." kulitsky33

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Ok then, got three for you friends:

                              http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=A2FC9BYD
                              http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=UL8LPJ0U
                              http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=IOKEIALA
                              For the stronger we our houses do build,
                              The less chance we have of being killed. -William Topaz McGonagall

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X