Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

It was a Summer that seemed as short as a moment in time but as long as all eternity

Comment

There are no extraordinary men... just extraordinary circumstances that ordinary men are forced to deal with - William Halsey
        Muh Figures

Comment

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

There are no extraordinary men... just extraordinary circumstances that ordinary men are forced to deal with - William Halsey
            Muh Figures

Comment

Comment

Comment

Muh Figures

Comment

Comment

Comment

A soldier on my own, I don't know the way
                        I'm riding up the heights of shame
                        I'm waiting for the call, the hand on the chest
                        I'm ready for the fight and fate

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D

Comment

Muh Figures

Comment

Comment

Muh Figures

Comment

20mb image hosting

Comment

Working...
                                X