This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutest/Hottest etc Anime Character Part II

Please only use this to post images and comment on them, same rules as before be sure not to post anything inappropriate and please learn to resize your pictures before posting. If you have questions about if an image is inappropriate it probably is, but feel free to let one of us look at it before you post it as you will receive an infraction which may lead up to a permanent vacation.

For those who need guidance.

The old thread can be found here for achiving...
    Cutest/Hottest etc Anime Character
    Last edited by Bernard_Monsha; September 14th, 2011, 06:01 PM. Reason: Added link.
    “Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.” George Orwell.

"When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier when it's called 'The People's Stick' ." Mikhail Bakunin

"A citizen can hardly distinguish between a tax and a fine, except that the fine is generally much lighter." G. K. Chesterton

Last edited by SapperSix; December 23rd, 2015, 12:54 PM. Reason: Screw you imageshack
    I may have gone too far in a few places - George Lucas
    Muh Figures

Comment

The other one was almost to 1,000,000 views, should have kept it open until then :D
      My Anime List Figures "It wont enix has been better then sqare since after snes we still remain sqaresoft just because of snes days." kulitsky33

Comment

Even with it closed, It will still add up on the view count unless it was specifically disabled.

For my first post in the new thread . . .

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Yay new thread!

Comment

Click for larger version.

Comment

ZOMG IT"s TEH REI
              My Anime List Figures "It wont enix has been better then sqare since after snes we still remain sqaresoft just because of snes days." kulitsky33

Comment

I miss the old thread... you do realize this one's gonna get a LOT of repeates right? Any chance you guys can archive these images so we know what's been used?

Last edited by Clayton; January 20th, 2011, 06:05 PM.

Comment

How about you just stop spamming pics Clayton

Comment

And you(Clayton) still haven't figured out how to resize images. And you're the offender for repeats too.

I may have gone too far in a few places - George Lucas
                    Muh Figures

Comment

Sometimews pics look smaller on he original site.

Question: What iff Camel Toeing is part of the original character, such as in Godannar or Queen's blade?

Playstation has a new marketing idea...

Anyone know when Ladies VS Butlers is coming out?

Last edited by Clayton; January 20th, 2011, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Coincidentally, all shows I am currently watching

slash
                        Currently Watching: Heaven's Memo Pad, Haganai
                        http://myanimelist.net/animelist/masakiuma

Comment

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton View Post
                            This is what Honey Kisaragi does in front of a mirror every morning to decide on her 'look' for the day...
                            ...there is no good reason for smart people to subject themselves to barrages of epithets, delivered by people who have not yet been taught to think critically.

~ Charles C. W. Cooke

Comment

Oh, the new thread is up. Lets see if I make it on the first page again.

How about my favorite anime girl right now? Mami Futami from the iDOLM@STER!

Last edited by Ken-Ohki; January 23rd, 2011, 09:40 PM.
                              "Carrots huh? Eat enough of those someday you'll grow up to be a spaceship."

WORSHIP THE COMIC

Comment

Working...
                              X