Vote on the next show for me to watch!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote on the next show for me to watch!

What show will I watch next? Only you, whoever bothers to vote in this poll, can decide!
    Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
    27.27%
    Charlotte
    0%
    Date A Live III
    0%
    Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka
    0%
    Sword Art Online Alternative - Gun Gale Online
    0%
    Yuri!!! on Ice
    36.36%
    Something else. Please specify below.
    36.36%
    Avatar - Lotte the Succubus. Vampires need blood to survive. Succubi need another fluid from men.
    "The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." -Thomas Sowell

Honestly I like both Yuri On Ice and Dusk Maiden, but I went with the later because I'm not certain what you think about homo-erotic relationships.
    New anime now watching: Attack On Titan 3, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Restaurant To Another World.
    Avatar: Kusuo Saiki(The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K.).
    "I am the world's unhappiest man who has had everything snatched away since the moment of my birth." Kusuo Saiki, The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K.

Comment

I know Yuri on Ice is a yaoi show.
      Avatar - Lotte the Succubus. Vampires need blood to survive. Succubi need another fluid from men.
      "The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." -Thomas Sowell

Comment

I voted something else, and the something else i suggest is Yuru Camp, it is a comfy slice of life show

Comment

The only one on the list that I've seen is Yuri on Ice. I'm not someone who looks for yaoi shows, but I liked it. Plus, it's short. You can watch it quickly.

I'll also second Yuru Camp.
          Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
          Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple
          AN's Alpha Female

Join the AN discord: https://discord.gg/eY55AVc

Comment

I've only seen Yuri on Ice and Dusk Maiden...but I think you'd like Yuru Camp as well.
            Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
            In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

1. Dusk Maiden of Amnesia (fun & interesting ghost story where the romance can be sexy comedy but can also take itself serious)
              2. Charlotte (pretty solid but Jun Maeda has done better)
              3. Date A Live III (this season seems to have more action)
              4. Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka (ok violent magical girl show but nothing special)
              5. Sword Art Online Alternative - Gun Gale Online (uninteresting story of a girl shooting things in a video game)
              Never watched Yuri on Ice.

Comment

Yuri on Ice! It's a great series and like others said it's short, so it's easy to finish in a timely manner.
                "We won't know if we can do it unless we try!" - Haruki Bando

"I enjoy trying new things. I want to challenge myself to do something no one else has done!" - Wataru Mizoguchi

Avatar - Haruki Bando and Kazuma Hashimoto from Cheer Boys!

Comment

I voted for "Something Else", that being A Place Further Than The Universe, easily one of THE best slice of life shows to come down the pike in years.
                  Kirk: “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
                  Spock: “None that I am conscious of, except, of course, happy birthday. Certainly, the best of times."
                  ---from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
                  Anime watched in 2019: 280 episodes (65 shows: 42 watching, 21 completed, 2 dropped)

Comment

I was hoping for more than 8 votes but it looks like Yuri on Ice is it.

Comment

Originally posted by old hat View Post
                      I was hoping for more than 8 votes but it looks like Yuri on Ice is it.
                      Unfortunately, with the amount of people posting these day's I am not surprised you only got 8 votes....it's a shame. I hope you enjoy Yuri on Ice!
                      Last edited by Sora N; April 5th, 2019, 12:59 PM.

"I enjoy trying new things. I want to challenge myself to do something no one else has done!" - Wataru Mizoguchi

Comment

I would say something else I did not like any of them really.

Comment

So far, Yuri on Ice has been all teasing and innuendo. I'm only a couple of episodes in though.

Comment

Originally posted by old hat View Post
                            So far, Yuri on Ice has been all teasing and innuendo. I'm only a couple of episodes in though.
                            Episode ten is where it comes together. But that's just my thought on it.
                            Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                            In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post

Episode ten is where it comes together. But that's just my thought on it.
                              Yep. That is were it really does. I really hope they plan on making a 2nd season....

Comment

Working...
                              X