Immortal Lolis: "LOLOL IT'S OKAY, SHE'S REALLY 700 YEARS OLD!"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immortal Lolis: "LOLOL IT'S OKAY, SHE'S REALLY 700 YEARS OLD!"

I'm honestly getting sick of this type of character being played for sexual fanservice in every new anime ever. You know, the ones that look 12 even though the creators say they're well over 18, if not inhumanly older. It's creepy as sin, and it needs to stop.

No, I'm not posting pictures. I'm not that guy.
    "I'm actually great at debating, as I've been informally trained by 4chan and Something Awful"
    Alex Decay

Someone's been watching GATE & Dance in the Vampire Bund, though I'd hardly call either "new"
    Current avatar: Ichigo from Darling in the Franxx

"The heart wants what it wants, or else it does not care." -- Emily Dickinson

Comment

Most series don't have a lot of characters like that. Threw the years I can only recall maybe...10 series that has made it over here, but I agree with Ohiotaku that those series are not really new.
      Always smile; even if it's a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohiotaku View Post
        Someone's been watching GATE & Dance in the Vampire Bund, though I'd hardly call either "new"
        I will never EVER watch Vampire because of the naked Loli twerking...I'm pretty open when it comes to anime (Hell I watched Eromanga Sensei) but even THAT skeeved me out
        Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
        In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

They probably do it for their own amusement.
          Currently playing: Ratchet and Clank HD for PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post

I will never EVER watch Vampire because of the naked Loli twerking...I'm pretty open when it comes to anime (Hell I watched Eromanga Sensei) but even THAT skeeved me out
            I will admit Vampire Bund was over the top. I watched 1 episode of that series and I could not handle to watch the rest.
            Always smile; even if it's a bad day.

Comment

If there is a recent trend in anime, it appears to be girls in cold weather gear (Yuru Camp, A Place Further then the Universe & now Golden Kamuy)

Last edited by Ohiotaku; April 10th, 2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spy Princess View Post
                in every new anime ever..

Comment

I watched Dance in the Vampire Bund all the way through and Mina Tepes never bothered me, ditto for Rory Mercury in GATE. The so-called loli angle wasn't a big deal in my book.
                  "Aren’t you a little short for a Stormtrooper?"
                  ---Princess Leia Organa, Star Wars, Episode IV: A New Hope
                  Anime watched in 2018: 148 episodes (64 shows: 49 watching, 15 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Originally posted by Ohiotaku View Post
                    If there is a recent trend in anime, it appears to be girls in cold weather gear (Yuru Camp, A Place Further then the Universe & now Golden Kamuy)

Aspira's a badass though.
                    Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                    In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

True dat. I doubt unwanted advances will be a problem

Comment

Working...
                      X