Watching Stardust Crusaders Is Hilarious

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Stardust Crusaders Is Hilarious

I always get a good laugh watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure on a weekly basis. However, I have been laughing the hardest at the Stardust Crusaders season. Joseph Joestar as an old man seems more hilarious than, when he was younger in Battle Tendency. This can somewhat be said about the character, Jean Pierre Polnareff.

Even though Doug Erholtz does not voice Polnareff with a convincing French accent, he still manages to be hilarious in scripts. Watching Season 2: Episode 17 made me laugh so hard last night, I wonder how many calories I burned from it.

Every time Joseph and Polnareff are placed in the most compromising positions, I laugh the hardest. Fighting Voodoo Dolls, licking toilets, admitting to licking toilets, running away, being tortured by something, you name it, the comic relief is always there.
    Visit my website It's Not All Gumdrops And Unicorns
    Are There Really Social Media Sites For Anime Fans?

Iíll agree that they are funny but I believe battle tendency Joesph is funnier than stardust crusaders.
    You fool, you shall soon know that The World's true power is, indeed the power to reign over this world!- DIO JoJo's bizarre Adventure

Avatar: DIO (JoJo bizarre Adventure)

Comment

Originally posted by Commandosubzero View Post
      Iíll agree that they are funny but I believe battle tendency Joesph is funnier than stardust crusaders.
      Yeah, Joseph was funnier in Battle Tendency but he still is hilarious as an old man in Stardust Crusaders..

Comment

Would you happen to be watching the English dub I noticed you said on a weekly basis?
        You fool, you shall soon know that The World's true power is, indeed the power to reign over this world!- DIO JoJo's bizarre Adventure

Comment

Originally posted by Commandosubzero View Post
          Would you happen to be watching the English dub I noticed you said on a weekly basis
          Yes, I am. Watching the dub seems more entertaining, especially since most of the characters are named after musicians in American Pop Culture.

Comment

Ahh I see Iím pretty sure youíre at the lovers stand or at the end of it anyway, if thatís the case than you have a lot more funny and cool moments and episodes ahead of you.

Comment

Yeah, they just aired Part 2 last Saturday night. Watching Star Platinum give someone a royal beating is also hilarious.

Comment

Star platinums beatdowns are well deserved

Comment

I know, right? LOL!

Comment

Working...
                  X