X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Best Pink-Haired Waifu?

Lacus clyne
    Caption
    No matter how great you make yourself sound, you're still just a naive boy who's all talk and who only dreams of victory in his head. - C.C.

Yu Alexius Anime Blog

Yui-nyan
    My Anime List Figures "It wont enix has been better then sqare since after snes we still remain sqaresoft just because of snes days." kulitsky33

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroRyoko1974 View Post
      Yui-nyan
      Yeah, she's also good. I'm really sad with her story though.
      No matter how great you make yourself sound, you're still just a naive boy who's all talk and who only dreams of victory in his head. - C.C.

Yu Alexius Anime Blog

Comment

Aguri from Gamers

Current Avatar: Sakura Kinomoto wearing the latest Tomoyo Daidouji original

Comment

Yuno Gasia - you just gotta love her, and she'll love you right back - in her own way...!

Comment

Thread needs some Sonico.

There are no extraordinary men... just extraordinary circumstances that ordinary men are forced to deal with - William Halsey
            Muh Figures

Comment

Louise

Comment

Utena Tenjou! En garde!

"I’m no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time like everyone else..”
                ---Tina Belcher, Bob's Burgers
                Avatar: Relena Peacecraft, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
                Anime watched in 2018: 28 episodes (19 shows: 19 watching, 0 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Of course if you're looking for someone who looks a bit more mature there's always Pi from Hack Roots

Current Avatar: Sakura Kinomoto wearing the latest Tomoyo Daidouji original

Comment

Working...
                  X