Best Sequel in 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Sequel in 2018

There are tons of sequel coming over in 2018, which one do you think is the best?

Among my choices though are Tokyo Ghoul:re, Seven Deadly Sins, Overlord, and A Certain Magical Index.
    No matter how great you make yourself sound, you're still just a naive boy who's all talk and who only dreams of victory in his head. - C.C.

Yu Alexius Anime Blog

I currently don't have a time machine to know what the best anime of 2018 will be, but I look forward to these sequels; Steins;Gate 0, One Punch Man 2, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection, Knights of Sidonia season 3, Fairy Tail final season, My Hero Academia season 3, Saber Marionette J: The Last Story Blame! Movie 2, Overlord, Seven Deadly Sins Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel Part 2 & 3. Unless they get delayed of course.

Comment

I need to see ACMI 2 yet because I can see three.

Other than that, Touken Ranbu Hanamaru is the only other sequel I know of.
      Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
      In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

*cough*

How about Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card arc?! any other answer is officially a banworthy offence

Comment

CCS: Clear Card arc......

Also SAO S3.... assuming it's a 2018 release... cause they announced it, but not the date.
          Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
          Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
          AN's Alpha Female

Comment

see, I didn't really count CCC arc because I consider that more of a revival I guess? :D

But yeah, I am looking forward to that one for sure!
            Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
            In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Why do people forget theres an attack on titan season 3 coming out next year at the least?
              New anime now watching: Gabriel DropOut, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Kamisama Kiss 2. Avatar: Isuzu Sento (Amagi Brilliant Park).
              "Sometimes one must lose the battle in order to win the war." Isuzu Sento, Amagi Brilliant Park.

Comment

Originally posted by superplough View Post
                *cough*

How about Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card arc?! any other answer is officially a banworthy offence
                Oh, for some reason I thought it came out this year like December.

Comment

Originally posted by superplough View Post
                  *cough*

Code Geass Season 3. There, ban me

Originally posted by autsiticanime View Post
                  Why do people forget theres an attack on titan season 3 coming out next year at the least?
                  I think with a ton of sequel to high profile franchises its buzz is dying.
                  "We have all been propagandised since birth to believe that Big Brother is watching out for us. We are to believe that our only purpose is to serve the state. You are to watch your TV, pay your taxes, listen to the news, go to work, hand in your guns, love your government and all the while repeating to yourself over and over again: I am free! and they truly expect you to believe it."

Article about why Anime Strike is Bad News
                  Advice on how to deal with Anime Strike

Comment

Well, beyond CCS and AoT season 3, I'm eager to see Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection.
                    “Be yourself, everyone else is taken.”
                    —Oscar Wilde
                    Avatar: Ohana Matsumae, Hanasaku Iroha
                    Anime watched in 2017: 456 episodes (77 shows: 50 watching, 27 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

The main one I'm looking forward to is the return of Full Metal Panic
                      “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by loplop View Post
                        I can't believe I forgot that too, thats a top sequel I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by loplop View Post
                          Yessss
                          Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                          Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
                          AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Well, thanks for some reminder, I almost forgot about Code Geass 3, and Cardcaptor Sakura although what I really want to see there is Touya.
                            No matter how great you make yourself sound, you're still just a naive boy who's all talk and who only dreams of victory in his head. - C.C.

Yu Alexius Anime Blog

Comment

Working...
                            X