X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai Movie 2018

So this

As wriiten on MAL:

One day, a high schooler—found a paperback in the hospital. The "Disease Coexistence Journal" was its title. It was a diary that my classmate, Sakura Yamauchi, had written in secret. Inside, it was written that due to her pancreatic disease, her days were numbered. And thus, I coincidentally went from Just-a-Classmate to a Secret-Knowing-Classmate. It was as if I were being drawn to her, who was my polar opposite. However, the world presented the girl that was already suffering from an illness with an equally cruel reality..

who's going to watch it?
    Last edited by Taleen; August 9th, 2017, 10:51 PM.
    Fear doesn't prevent death. It prevents life -Naguib Mahfouz
    Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D

It looks pretty, if it gets good reception I'll watch it eventually

Comment

Just from seeing the trailer the other day, I'm all in. Give me a good drama anime anytime. Not quite sure about the title though, "I Want to Eat Your Pancreas" does not sound too very romantic... I do get the connotation, though.

Comment

It looks very good movie. I didn’t watch that movie yet but I watched trailer and I thought that I will cry. So I bought this book. I’m still reading it. When I finish reading that book I will watch movie. I like the title though I know it’s weird.

Comment

Working...
        X