Daily Anime Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post

I get it. But at the same time...it's not like Vic was a murderer either. But what are they going to do, redub FMA and that Broly movie?

Funi better have some security because y'know one of these stans will try something.
    FMA should NEVER be redubbed, that dub is superb. Also, I've discovered that Monica Rial dated Illich Guardiola, the guy who was arrested for sexual assault back in 2014.

Comment

^I don't think they'd redub FMA (I don't see Funimation going through all the anime Scott Freeman was involved in and redubbing his lines for future release) but the Broly film I think is likely.
      New anime now watching: Golden Kamuy.
      Avatar: Kusuo Saiki(The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K.).
      "I am the world's unhappiest man who has had everything snatched away since the moment of my birth." Kusuo Saiki, The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K.

Comment

Originally posted by autsiticanime View Post
        ^I don't think they'd redub FMA (I don't see Funimation going through all the anime Scott Freeman was involved in and redubbing his lines for future release) but the Broly film I think is likely.
        I can't imagine anyone else voicing Broly.

Comment

I get it. But at the same time...it's not like Vic was a murderer either. But what are they going to do, redub FMA and that Broly movie?

It's funny because people are acting like Vic has committed some huge crime and come on there is no real hard evidence that he even did the things he has been accused of anyways. Facts and evidence people! Anyways, I would be so pissed if anyone re-dubbed FMA! Sorry, but both series (the original and Brotherhood) was perfect. It's a good thing I already own those anyways in-case if they do anything that stupid!
          "I swore an oath to stand with Noct and keep him safe...whatever it takes, I will protect him!" - Ignis Sukientia FFXV

"Off my chair, Jester. The King sits there." - Noctis Lucis Caelum FFXV

"Walk tall...my friends" - Noctis Lucis Caelum FFXV

Comment

Originally posted by Sora N View Post

It's funny because people are acting like Vic has committed some huge crime and come on there is no real hard evidence that he even did the things he has been accused of anyways. Facts and evidence people! Anyways, I would be so pissed if anyone re-dubbed FMA! Sorry, but both series (the original and Brotherhood) was perfect. It's a good thing I already own those anyways in-case if they do anything that stupid!
            He's shady af and I get why Funi/Sony got rid of him.....and not necessarily for the sexual assault allegations either. However, taking his name off is going overboard. Hell, he's not R Kelly or Michael Jackson...

But man, I just want this to end, because it's really getting ******ing annoying when I want to look up something for Fruits Basket or see what's coming out but all I get is 'FUNIMATION IS GOING DOWN STAND WITH VIC VIC WILL OWN YOUZ IN COURT'...
            Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
            In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

He's shady af and I get why Funi/Sony got rid of him.....and not necessarily for the sexual assault allegations either. However, taking his name off is going overboard. Hell, he's not R Kelly or Michael Jackson...

But man, I just want this to end, because it's really getting ******ing annoying when I want to look up something for Fruits Basket or see what's coming out but all I get is 'FUNIMATION IS GOING DOWN STAND WITH VIC VIC WILL OWN YOUZ IN COURT'...
              At this point it's a matter of whether Vic wins this lawsuit or will it be the final nail in his coffin.

Comment

Well no matter what the outcome I am still buying anime from FUNi because we have to support the anime companies in the US!
                "I swore an oath to stand with Noct and keep him safe...whatever it takes, I will protect him!" - Ignis Sukientia FFXV

"Off my chair, Jester. The King sits there." - Noctis Lucis Caelum FFXV

"Walk tall...my friends" - Noctis Lucis Caelum FFXV

Comment

Originally posted by Sora N View Post
                  Well no matter what the outcome I am still buying anime from FUNi because we have to support the anime companies in the US!
                  Yeah, I'm not gonna crap all over legal anime either...and Funi probably has the most titles on the market.
                  In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

This looks like it could be interesting
                    https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...hort-web-anime
                    Current Avatar: King Kai from Dragonball Z

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ohayotaku

Comment

He's shady af
                      Based on what? I still haven't seen any real evidence that he is anything worse than maybe a bit too demonstrative and huggy.
                      Avatar - Morgiana finally gets her powerup.
                      "The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." -Thomas Sowell

Comment

Originally posted by old hat View Post

Based on what? I still haven't seen any real evidence that he is anything worse than maybe a bit too demonstrative and huggy.
                        talking more about the diva stuff. Not the huggy/demonstrative stuff.

Comment

talking more about the diva stuff. Not the huggy/demonstrative stuff.
                          Like what? What has he done that would lead you to say that he is extremely suspicious, untrustworthy, immoral or dangerous?
                          Avatar - Morgiana finally gets her powerup.
                          "The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." -Thomas Sowell

Comment

I"m not even talking about behavior like that, only that there's been rumors of his diva behavior for years. That's all.
                            Last edited by goddessofanime; March 12th, 2019, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Vic Mignogna has been invited to Hawaiicon and Anime Matsuri, meanwhile the KickVic movement is attacking them because of he was invited them.

Comment

Originally posted by SwatKat90 View Post
                                Vic Mignogna has been invited to Hawaiicon and Anime Matsuri, meanwhile the KickVic movement is attacking them because of he was invited them.
                                Wasn't Anime Matsuri the one where the guy who ran that got in trouble or something?

So apparently there was a video that appeared recently where Vic Montana had a beard. And he's still Rohan in Jojo so that's cool for fans of that show and character I guess

Comment

Working...
                                X