Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post

Serious question:

What would he be able to get from this? I mean, I don't think Sony would hire him back.

Maybe defamation? Or back wages? I think he was working on Monokean and RWBY when he got bounced.
    He'd probably get redemption. We have three VA careers on the line.

Comment

Serious question:

What would he be able to get from this? I mean, I don't think Sony would hire him back.

Maybe defamation? Or back wages? I think he was working on Monokean and RWBY when he got bounced.
      Damages for the money this has cost him in terms of lost work and canceled convention appearances. Vindication and restoration of his damaged reputation. A statement that defaming someone and destroying their career and reputation without any evidence is not something that can be done with impunity. Making it clear that this sort of behavior is not socially or legally acceptable.
      Avatar - Lotte the Succubus. Vampires need blood to survive. Succubi need another fluid from men.
      "The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." -Thomas Sowell

Comment

^Who is he suing? Funimation? Anime News Network?
        New anime now watching: Attack On Titan 3, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Restaurant To Another World.
        Avatar: Kusuo Saiki(The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K.).
        "I am the world's unhappiest man who has had everything snatched away since the moment of my birth." Kusuo Saiki, The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K.

Comment

I don't think that has been announced yet.
          Avatar - Lotte the Succubus. Vampires need blood to survive. Succubi need another fluid from men.
          "The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." -Thomas Sowell

Comment

The war continues to escalate:

Comment

Oh **** off with this ****

Comment

^****** dubs. ****** Funi for changing that too.

There was absolutely NOTHING wrong with the original dialogue...
                Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

There's this whole running gag throughout the series where Lucoa will show up some place in some super skimpy outfit and get in trouble.

The original line makes sense in relation to this running gag.

Comment

I hated it when 4Kids messed with the original dialogue on their licenses. And I hate it now with Funi messing with it.

It's the main reason why I don't really listen to dubs anymore because I've noticed sometimes Funi will do rewrite things. Sometimes it works but most times like this it doesn't.

And Funi already has a helluva bunch of haters due to the whole Vic/Jamie Marchi/Monica Rial mess. They ain't endearing themselves here.
                    Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                    In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

I hated it when 4Kids messed with the original dialogue on their licenses. And I hate it now with Funi messing with it.

It's the main reason why I don't really listen to dubs anymore because I've noticed sometimes Funi will do rewrite things. Sometimes it works but most times like this it doesn't.

And Funi already has a helluva bunch of haters due to the whole Vic/Jamie Marchi/Monica Rial mess. They ain't endearing themselves here.
                      Then stick with dubs done in California.

The war between those three will char the anime community.

Comment

Its not a frequent issue. Its really only Maid Dragon and Prison School that got complaints with her script changes.
                        Still, they should stop having her write, some actors should just stick to acting

Comment

Originally posted by Levo View Post
                          Its not a frequent issue. Its really only Maid Dragon and Prison School that got complaints with her script changes.
                          Still, they should stop having her write, some actors should just stick to acting
                          I'll never forget how one of the characters in the dub of Prison School mentioned Gamergate.

Comment

They fixed that line for the blu-ray release of Prison School, however I don't think they did for Dragon Maid.

Comment

>dubs
                              not even once

Comment

Originally posted by superplough View Post
                                Wataten is great

that is all
                                I see you're a man of culture as well
                                "Not conspiracies, conspiracy! Singular. Reaching back to ancient Egypt there's been a single cabal of powerful individuals directing the course of human history. But the common man prefers to believe they don't exist, which aids their success."

New anime website: Sakura Anime News

Comment

Working...
                                X