X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimurah View Post

Good news for campers

YURU CAMP Δ SEASON 2 ANNOUNCED ALONG WITH A MOVIE AND A SHORT ANIME

EDIT: Apparently it's still an unconfirmed rumor.
    There's a couple articles up on ANN now about it so, hopefully it's legit Just like I hope it means we will get a physical release of the first season & specials here in the states.

For those who are fans of the A Certain Magical Index franchise, it's been announced that Railgun is getting a 3rd season & the character Accelerator is also getting his own series. Personally I had originally dropped Index fairly early on & recently tried getting back into it for the new season, but still didn't hold my interest. I got further into Railgun, but still dropped before finishing the first season. There's a good chance I'll give it another look someday though.
    Anyway, good news for their fandom.
    Current Avatar: Kotetsu Katsura from Witchcraft Works

Comment

The second season, shorts and movie of Yuru Camp Δ had been confirmed in a live event.

http://moetron.net/post/178813991925...camp-anime-was

Comment

Originally posted by Ohiotaku View Post

There's a couple articles up on ANN now about it so, hopefully it's legit Just like I hope it means we will get a physical release of the first season & specials here in the states.

For those who are fans of the A Certain Magical Index franchise, it's been announced that Railgun is getting a 3rd season & the character Accelerator is also getting his own series. Personally I had originally dropped Index fairly early on & recently tried getting back into it for the new season, but still didn't hold my interest. I got further into Railgun, but still dropped before finishing the first season. There's a good chance I'll give it another look someday though.
        Anyway, good news for their fandom.
        I've only seen season one of Index(never watched season two) but 3 hasn't shown up on CR yet.
        Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
        In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

A question for Crunchyroll Platinum members, can you pay the membership using Google Play money cards or those Prepaid cards? I just don't like using my actual CC on sites like those....
          Always smile; even if it's a bad day.

Avatar: Mika from Seraph of the End

"My master and the little miss have been in the forest for a while now. What are we going to do if they decide to elope, just like that?" - Obi to Mitsuhide and Kiki from Snow White with the Red Hair

Comment

Originally posted by Sora N View Post
            A question for Crunchyroll Platinum members, can you pay the membership using Google Play money cards or those Prepaid cards? I just don't like using my actual CC on sites like those....
            I don't know, I've never tried that.
            “Look at a football field. It looks like a big movie screen. This is theatre. Football combines the strategy of chess. It’s part ballet, it’s part battleground, part playground.”
            ---Steve Sabol, NFL Films
            Avatar: Yohko Mano, Devil Hunter Yohko
            Anime watched in 2018: 436 episodes (88 shows: 63 watching, 25 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Originally posted by Sora N View Post
              I've been using Itunes credit for years....
              Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
              In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post

I've only seen season one of Index(never watched season two) but 3 hasn't shown up on CR yet.
                Look's like it's up now for those interested

Comment

It seems the third season of Attack on Titan is being split in two parts:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-april/.138161

Comment

Originally posted by SwatKat90 View Post
                    It seems the third season of Attack on Titan is being split in two parts:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-april/.138161
                    Well now, that's sure interesting.
                    “Look at a football field. It looks like a big movie screen. This is theatre. Football combines the strategy of chess. It’s part ballet, it’s part battleground, part playground.”
                    Anime watched in 2018: 436 episodes (88 shows: 63 watching, 25 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Viewed the first two episodes of Goblin Slayer last night and it stunned me. For starters, Iíve been watching anime continuously since 1996, and, until then, Iíve NEVER seen a show that began with a freaking viewer advisory, though I could understand why after that party were butchered in episode one before the star of the show showed up and went medieval on those uglies. Man, this show is B-R-U-T-A-L.

Then thereís Zombie Land Saga, and thatís off the hook crazy. I mean, when the heroine is plastered by a truck just two minutes into the first episode, and that scene is fully shown, that made my jaw drop, and things went absolutely nutso from there. But, the rap battle in episode two was most definitely a riot. Color me hooked on this insane show.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhillyFlash View Post
                        Viewed the first two episodes of Goblin Slayer last night and it stunned me. For starters, Iíve been watching anime continuously since 1996, and, until then, Iíve NEVER seen a show that began with a freaking viewer advisory,
                        The advisory wasn't added until well after the episode had already initially aired and caused a major **** storm online over what happened to the female adventurers

Comment

New season of Seven Deadly Sins was released on Netflix and thankfully its the full series and wasn't split into two-cours.

Comment

^ Glad to hear it
                            Iím still in the process of deciding which series from the new season I want to follow & which to drop / put on hold. But Iíve been looking forward to this one & will probably start it soon.

Comment

CR & Funi file for divorce
                              https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ership/.138330
                              They're saying CR won't lose all Funi titles, and a list of affected titles will be forthcoming. And HiDive will take Funi's place on VRV

I was going to cancel my Funimation subscription when it ran out next month, but looks like I'll hang on to it (was keeping that option open considering some of the shennanigans that have been going on in recent months). I'm glad that Funi will be making subtitled versions of more of their series available on their site since I generally prefer them over dubs, but I really don't like the navigation for their site.

Last edited by Ohiotaku; Yesterday, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohiotaku View Post
                                Well that doesn't do me any good.

Comment

Working...
                                X