No announcement yet.

Daily Anime Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are Kashima and Mikorin from the anime.

Not sure if the art from the manga or merely fanart, though.
    She didn't want to be beautiful

She only wanted to create beautiful things

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple

Comment

That’s what I thought.
      Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
      AN's Alpha Female

Join the AN discord: https://discord.gg/eY55AVc

Comment

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders episode 24- Star Platinum makes for a brutal dentist.

Comment

I've seen several rumors the last few days about a 3rd season of Saekano coming this fall on a few sites. I like to think the rumors are true . . . .
          “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by loplop View Post
            I've seen several rumors the last few days about a 3rd season of Saekano coming this fall on a few sites. I like to think the rumors are true . . . .
            A third season? Did I miss the memo regarding the second season?
            “I have no wish to fill my few remaining years mourning the loss of old friends.…or their sons."
            ---Alfred to Bruce Wayne, Batman (1989)
            Avatar: Asuna Yuuki, Sword Art Online
            Anime watched in 2019: 185 episodes (62 shows: 44 watching, 16 completed, 2 dropped)

Comment

Has anyone watched Happiness? I can't decide if I should continue watching it. I'm 4 epis in.
              Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
              AN's Alpha Female

Join the AN discord: https://discord.gg/eY55AVc

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhillyFlash View Post

A third season? Did I miss the memo regarding the second season?
                Yes, last Spring Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭: Koi to Junjou no Service-kai aired.
                “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

^Yep. And it was an Amazon exclusive stream (unlike the first season), so that could account for why Philly missed it.
                  Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2018
                  My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

Originally posted by tigeress02 View Post
                    ^Yep. And it was an Amazon exclusive stream (unlike the first season), so that could account for why Philly missed it.
                    Amazon? Even though Crunchyroll aired the first season? I'm confused!
                    “I have no wish to fill my few remaining years mourning the loss of old friends.…or their sons."
                    ---Alfred to Bruce Wayne, Batman (1989)
                    Avatar: Asuna Yuuki, Sword Art Online
                    Anime watched in 2019: 185 episodes (62 shows: 44 watching, 16 completed, 2 dropped)

Comment

Why the hell are they remaking Legend of the Galactic Heroes?

KT Kore come back and share in my rage.

Comment

Wasn't Natsume season 4 on Australia's Crunchyroll? I appear to remember watching season 4 but I can't remember if it was on the site or not.
                        New anime now watching: Golden Kamuy, The Promised Neverland.
                        Avatar: Kusuo Saiki(The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K.).
                        "I am the world's unhappiest man who has had everything snatched away since the moment of my birth." Kusuo Saiki, The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K.

Comment

The have licensed several shows on their Anime Strike platform in a similar fashion.

Comment

It's because that show aired on the noitaminA block, and Amazon has the rights to simulcast those shows. They did a similar thing with the Animeism block more recently. So, for as long as those contracts last, any shows on those blocks are Amazon exclusive.

List of exclusives (noitaminA): Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (CR/Funi has home video rights); Battery; The Great Passage, Scum's Wish; Saekano S2; Dive!!; Inuyashiki; After the Rain (current season); and they'll most likely have Wotakoi from the coming Spring season and Banana Fish whatever season that airs

List of exclusives (Animeism): Rage of Bahamut S2; Altair: A Record of Battles; Yuki Yuna is a Hero S2; Beatless (current season); Killing Bites (current season); and most likely Magical Girl Site from the coming Spring season
                            Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2018
                            My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

Originally posted by superplough View Post
                              Why the hell are they remaking Legend of the Galactic Heroes?

KT Kore come back and share in my rage.
                              Probably because the Space Battleship Yamato remake did really well.
                              "The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." -Thomas Sowell

Comment

Caught an article this morning about the Pillows and how they are doing music for the new FLCL anime that's coming. Decided to pull FLCL out and watch it again because it has been a long time since I've watched it. Might to watch some Moonlight Mile also since their song, Scarecrow, was used as a ED for the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X