What anime have you watched today? Episode 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Piece 565.
    New anime now watching: My Hero Academia 3, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, Hinamatsuri, A Place Further Than The Universe.
    Avatar: Shirayuki and Zen (Snow White with the Red Hair).
    "The only one who should decide which path to follow is yourself." Zen, Snow White with the Red Hair.
    2018 anime so far: https://www.animenation.com/blogs/au...e-february-9th

Comment

Princess Jellyfish episodes 6 - 7
      Current Avatar: Demiurge from Overlord

“They come running as fast as they can , ‘cause every girl’s crazy ‘bout a sharp dressed man” — ZZ Top

Comment

Prison School 1-9
        My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

The next-door neibor couple came over last night and brought along a friend, and the four of us watched FLAG eps 1-7. Since the three of them are all in the military, they are really into this series. We'll try to finish the remaining 6 episodes on Sunday.

Comment

Beyblade Burst Evolution 9 and 10
            Prison School 10-12
            My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Comment

Princess Jellyfish episodes 8 - 9

“They come running as fast as they can , ‘cause every girl’s crazy ‘bout a sharp dressed man” — ZZ Top

Comment

Mobile Suit Gundam: Bandit Flower

myriad Colors (End)
                "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Coyote Ragtime Show 8.

Snow White with the red hair 20-21.
                  New anime now watching: My Hero Academia 3, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, Hinamatsuri, A Place Further Than The Universe.
                  "The only one who should decide which path to follow is yourself." Zen, Snow White with the Red Hair.

Comment

Coyote Ragtime Show 9.

Oh snap!

One Piece 566.
                    Last edited by autsiticanime; December 17th, 2017, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Blend S episode 11
                      one of the cuter & funnier episodes

Recovery of an MMO Junkie OVA/episode 11
                      was pleasantly surprised to see this listed since last week was supposedly the last episode (although they leave the door open for more, it seems like this was intended as a one-shot special). The first half is more of Moriko & Sakurai acting adorably awkward around each other
                      The second half is a rather silly dream sequence that nonetheless manages to be somewhat funny. Overall, if you hated the series for it's lack of depth, this isn't going to change your opinion. But, if like myself, you're aware of the series short-comings & still find it charming this is a nice little bonus.

Comment

Jellyfish Princess episodes 10 - 11 (completed)

Comment

The Ancient Magus' Bride, eps 10-11
                          RWBY V5C10

Comment

Black Clover Ep 9

Blood Blockade Battlefront Ep 21

Gundam Wing Ep 1-2 Blu Ray
                            Last edited by Gundam Meister; December 17th, 2017, 10:33 PM.
                            "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

One Piece 567.

Snow White with the Red Hair 22.
                              Last edited by autsiticanime; December 18th, 2017, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Beyblade Burst Evolution 11
                                Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 18
                                Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Season Two 9
                                Hunter X Hunter (New) 77
                                Lupin III Part Four 23
                                Naruto Shippuden 184
                                Outlaw Star 15
                                Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V 48
                                Rage of Bahamut: Genesis 1-12
                                Last edited by Supermutant; December 18th, 2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X