What anime have you watched today? Episode 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up to disc 5 of Soul Eater.
    The huge Arachnophobia stuff is going on.
    Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!

Comment

Sound Euphonium episode 1

Comment

No-rin 1-12
        Beyblade Burst Evolution 2
        Last edited by Supermutant; December 5th, 2017, 09:24 PM.
        My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

ReLife episodes 9 - 10
          Current Avatar: Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z

"The Grinch hated Christmas! The whole Christmas season! Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason. It could be his head wasn't screwed on just right. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. But I think that the most likely reason of all, May have been that his heart was two sizes too small."

Comment

MMO Ep 6

Black Clover Ep. 7 Love Astas firery spirit!
            Last edited by Gundam Meister; December 5th, 2017, 11:12 PM.
            "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Ballroom e Youkoso 17 - 22

I was bummed out of this show a few weeks ago, so I decided to give it a rest for a while.

I can't believe those 6 episodes are part of an arc, and the story isn't over yet. It feels incredibly stretched out, like every other shonen title.

I'm dissapointed in the animation in the last two episodes, not because it looks deficient, wich it isn't, but rather for all the huge work the animators put in it to replicate and animate the ink blotches from the manga. I mean, come on, this is anime, the adaptation doesn't have to be a 1:1 ratio, something that looks good in manga panels due to no other way to make them feel alive doesn't need to be replicated and required that amount of manpower. Give me real dance sequences that last more than 2.5 secs that lead to an elongated panning still to yet more panning stills.

Also, I kinda missed the point of giving such a detailed flashback on a background character like Kugimiya if there isn't going to be a single shot showing how he changed from a sweet child to the uncaring and dead inside bastard he is in the current time.

Comment

One Piece 559-560.

Coyote Ragtime Show 3.

Snow White with the red hair 13-14.
                New anime now watching: Snow White with the red hair, Coyote Ragtime Show. Avatar: Deku, All Might and Bakugo (My Hero Academia).
                "I want the Turbo Man action figure with the arms and legs that move and the boomerang shooter and his rock'n roller jet pack and the realistic voice activator that says 5 different phrases including, "It's Turbo time!" Accessories sold separately. Batteries not included.." Jamie, Jingle all the Way.

Comment

Watched last night:

Sound! Euphonium 2, episodes 9 & 10
                  The Asterisk War, episodes 21 & 22
                  Interviews With Monster Girls, episodes 8 & 9
                  The Ancient Magus Bride OVA, episodes 2 & 3
                  Last edited by ThePhillyFlash; December 6th, 2017, 03:54 AM.
                  Murtaugh: “Remarks like that won't get you invited to Christmas dinner.”
                  Riggs: “My luck's changing for the better every day.”
                  —from Lethal Weapon
                  Avatar: Shimako, Yumi and Yoshino from Maria Watches Over Us
                  Anime watched in 2017: 524 episodes (80 shows: 51 watching, 29 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

One Piece 385-396
                    Last edited by Supermutant; December 6th, 2017, 08:21 PM.
                    My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Comment

Coyote Ragtime Show 4.

One Piece 561.
                      Last edited by autsiticanime; December 7th, 2017, 07:17 PM.
                      New anime now watching: Snow White with the red hair, Coyote Ragtime Show. Avatar: Deku, All Might and Bakugo (My Hero Academia).
                      "I want the Turbo Man action figure with the arms and legs that move and the boomerang shooter and his rock'n roller jet pack and the realistic voice activator that says 5 different phrases including, "It's Turbo time!" Accessories sold separately. Batteries not included.." Jamie, Jingle all the Way.

Comment

Gundam IBO Ep 32 This was a powerful episode.
                        "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Thank god there's a thread like this here, and not just ASMB. I hate those guys, they're a bunch of bigoted racist smartassed witch hunters, and they keep banning me for retarded shit.

So **** EM. I'm posting here...

I'm really digging the "new" One Piece (yes,I'm sticking with good old Friends Luffy and Crew, still sailing the seven seas.

Something I myself will do on a cruise ship when I finally get to see europe and asia. one day in the future.

Episode 678
                          Last edited by Nutmeg; December 9th, 2017, 08:37 AM.

Comment

ReLIFE episodes 11 - 13 (completed)
                            Current Avatar: Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z

"The Grinch hated Christmas! The whole Christmas season! Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason. It could be his head wasn't screwed on just right. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. But I think that the most likely reason of all, May have been that his heart was two sizes too small."

Comment

Omamori Himari 1-7

Comment

A Sister's all You Need Ep. 8

Comment

Working...
                                X