Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiss Him, Not Me 9.
    New anime now watching: Golden Kamuy.
    Avatar: Kusuo Saiki(The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K.).
    "I am the world's unhappiest man who has had everything snatched away since the moment of my birth." Kusuo Saiki, The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K.

Comment

Re: Zero episodes 15 and 16.

Comment

Originally posted by SwatKat90 View Post
        Re: Zero episodes 15 and 16.
        That part of the series was really hard for me to get through. It gets super grim for a few episodes.
        Avatar - Morgiana finally gets her powerup.
        "The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." -Thomas Sowell

Comment

One Piece 701.

Wait...SENOR PINK LOOKED LIKE THAT 16 YEARS AGO? In fact, some of Domflamingo's group appear to have aged badly in 16 years.
          "I am the world's unhappiest man who has had everything snatched away since the moment of my birth." Kusuo Saiki, The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K.

Comment

Re: Zero episodes 17 and 18.

Comment

Watched last night:

Death Note, episodes 27 & 28
              Cross Ange, episodes 25 & 25 (completed)
              Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse, episodes 16 & 17
              “I can see her lyin' back in her satin dress,
              In a room where you do what you don't confess.”
              ---from Sundown by Gordon Lightfoot
              Avatar: Anthy Himemiya, Revolutionary Girl Utena
              Anime watched in 2019: 147 episodes (59 shows: 45 watching, 12 completed, 2 dropped)

Comment

Golden Kamuy 4.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 40.

Comment

Index III Ep 68

Gosick Ep 1-2

Fairy Tail Ep 292
                  "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Re: Zero episodes 19 to 21.

Comment

Kiss Him, Not Me 10. Golden Kamuy 5.

Comment

KanColle: Kantai Collection 1-9
                        My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

KanColle: Kantai Collection 10-12
                          My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

My Roommate is a Cat 10:

Damn I wanna try whatever they made for Kitty Haru now....and I thought Natsume was a boy

Meiji Tokyo Renka 10:

well...damn:

Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                            In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

PSYCHO-PASS - Episode 5
                              Chivalry of a Failed Knight - Episodes 1-3 - For being a harem series I am really liking the main male character Ikki. Most of the time the male leads are not as interesting.
                              "I swore an oath to stand with Noct and keep him safe...whatever it takes, I will protect him!" - Ignis Sukientia FFXV

"Off my chair, Jester. The King sits there." - Noctis Lucis Caelum FFXV

"Walk tall...my friends" - Noctis Lucis Caelum FFXV

Comment

Liz and the Blue Bird

It was okay and I didn't really get into it until midway (fell asleep). It sure is pretty though and I wouldn't mind the soundtrack.
                                Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                                In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X