What anime have you watched today? Episode 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taleen View Post
    Back to watch Violet Evergarden, so far to Ep9. I don't know why I got sidetracked at the first place but oh well, this anime is awesome way better than the disappointment aka Rage of Bahamut.
    I'm also watching Violet Evergarden, and it's a wonderful, heartfelt show.
    “You got to know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold ‘em,
    know when to walk away, know when to run.”
    ---from The Gambler by Kenny Rogers
    Avatar: Yumeko Jabami, Kakegurui
    Anime watched in 2018: 485 episodes (88 shows: 61 watching, 27 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

The Ancient Magus Bride 13.
      New anime now watching: Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju.
      Avatar: Shirayuki and Zen (Snow White with the Red Hair).
      "The only one who should decide which path to follow is yourself." Zen, Snow White with the Red Hair.
      2018 anime so far: https://www.animenation.com/blogs/au...e-february-9th

Comment

Yo-Kai-Watch 94
        Beyblade Burst Evolution 49
        Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V 142
        Pokemon Sun & Moon Ultra Adventures 34
        My Hero Academia 24
        Naruto Shippuden 226
        Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 6
        Mob Psycho 100 2
        Attack on Titan 48
        Jojoís Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable 11
        Black Cover 44
        Hunter X Hunter (New) 118
        My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhillyFlash View Post

I'm also watching Violet Evergarden, and it's a wonderful, heartfelt show.
          Finished watching it yesterday and maaaaaaan, did I cry my heart out! It was a really good one.
          You taught me the courage of stars before you left.
          How light carries on endlessly, even after death.
          With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite.
          How rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple

Comment

Attack on Titan episode 48
            Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable episode 11
            My Hero Academia episode 25
            Mob Psycho 100 episode 2

Comment

Over the weekend:

Gegege no Kitaro episode 31 - a return to the previous season's format of standalone morality tales, usually dealing with the conflict between traditional & modern (or Western) values. Azuki Granny really stole the show Fun fact: One of the yokai featured in this episode (Azukiarai) was referenced in the first episode of Requiem from the Darkness.

Double Decker (Doug & Kirill) episode 1 - I tried watching this episode when it first came out, but decided after about 10 minutes it wasn't what I was in the mood for at the time. I actually made it through the whole episode this time and found it entertaining enough to stay with it awhile. Side note: I have not seen Tiger & Bunny which takes place in the same world.

Goblin Slayer episode 5 - what must have felt like a pretty mundane day for GS as it's all non-goblin related interactions with various other adventurers. Glad to see that the trio from the ruins will be recurring characters, but that guy that gets banned could be a real troublemaker later on.

Anima Yell episode 5 - it's no Yuru Camp, but still makes me smile quite a bit
              Good taters, good meat. Good gravy, let's eat.

Comment

Yesterday I saw:

My Hero Academia 63.

The Ancient Magus Bride 14.
                "The only one who should decide which path to follow is yourself." Zen, Snow White with the Red Hair.

Comment

DBS Ep 86- how the hell is android 17 going blow for blow with Goku in Blue...

Nadeisco

Fairy Tail Ep 279

"Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Aria The Animation 1-5
                    My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Comment

One Piece 644-645.

Comment

Watched last night:

Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast For Spirits, episodes 4 & 5
                        Hinamatsuri, episodes 4 & 5
                        Overlord, episodes 2 & 3
                        A.I.C.O. Incarnation, episodes 7 & 8
                        Violet Evergarden, episodes 7 & 8
                        “You got to know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold ‘em,
                        know when to walk away, know when to run.”
                        ---from The Gambler by Kenny Rogers
                        Avatar: Yumeko Jabami, Kakegurui
                        Anime watched in 2018: 485 episodes (88 shows: 61 watching, 27 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Finished up My re watch of Martian Succesor Nadeisco in Blu Ray, love this series so fun and enjoyable. Now in to the movie. Really wish they would come out of no where with a new season.
                          "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Aria The Animation 6-13
                            Last edited by Supermutant; November 7th, 2018, 03:20 AM.

Comment

The Ancient Magus Bride 15.

Gintama 352-353.

Comment

Nadeisco: Prince Of Darkness God I would give anything to have more Nadeisco after the ending of this movie. Also canít get enough of Ruri, one of the most adorable characters ever.
                                "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Working...
                                X