No announcement yet.

What anime have you watched today? Episode 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouran High School Host Club Blu-Ray disc 2.
    Is It Wrong To Expect a Hot Springs in a Dungeon (got it at work for a bit above $30).
    Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!

Comment

Saint Seiya Lost Canvas Ep 11-17

Master Of Ragnarok Ep 7
      "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

A Place Further Than The Universe 10.

Sailor Moon 27.
        New anime now watching: My Hero Academia 3, Hinamatsuri, A Place Further Than The Universe, Kino's Journey 2003.
        Avatar: Shirayuki and Zen (Snow White with the Red Hair).
        "The only one who should decide which path to follow is yourself." Zen, Snow White with the Red Hair.
        2018 anime so far: https://www.animenation.com/blogs/au...e-february-9th

Comment

FLCL Alternative episode 1 - at the very least this one feels more like the original
          Current Avatar: Aisuri from Jikken Hin Kazoku (Frankenstein Family)
          "We ain't normal, what's the matter with that? Why do we gotta be your idea of 'normal'? What even is your idea of 'normal'?"

Comment

One Piece 630.

Hinamatsuri 10.

A Place Further Than The Universe 11.
            Last edited by autsiticanime; September 14th, 2018, 05:04 AM.
            New anime now watching: My Hero Academia 3, Hinamatsuri, A Place Further Than The Universe, Kino's Journey 2003.
            "The only one who should decide which path to follow is yourself." Zen, Snow White with the Red Hair.

Comment

Gintama 275-283
              My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Watched last night:

Hanebado!, episodes 2 & 3
                Harakuna Receive, episodes 2 & 3
                Cells At Work!, episodes 2 & 3
                Angels of Death, episodes 2 & 3
                “Diane Prince: “You’re a man.”
                Steve Trevor: “Yeah….I mean….do I not look like one?”
                ---from Wonder Woman
                Avatar: the star of Revolutionary Girl Utena
                Anime watched in 2018: 388 episodes (84 shows: 60 watching, 24 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Finished Dantalian no Shoka. It's a good anthology show with an interesting premise and good characters but the last episode is a total non-ending. I binge watched Seven Deadly Sins on Netflix. My opinion was divided about this one. It had some good characters and action scenes but it was hard to take any of it seriously even when very serious things were happening. I'm not sure what I want to watch next. I watched Bland and Gantz:0 yesterday. Blame was not bad but kind of pointless. It might be good as part of an anthology of stories bridged together by the male lead but it doesn't stand well on its own. Gantz:0 is okay I guess but it's also kind of pointless and doesn't stand very well on its own. I'm guessing from the title that it's a prequel to Ganzt but it should stand on its own as a story and it really doesn't. The ending is actually fairly simple but the way it is edited makes it kind of hard to figure out what happened.
                  Avatar - Aladin, apparently goofy but actually very powerful character #6914

"A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers.." FA Hayek

Comment

FLCL: Alternative episode 2
                    Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable episode 4
                    My Hero Academia episode 18
                    Attack on Titan episode 41

Comment

Pokemon Sun & Moon Ultra Adventures 26
                      Yo-Kai-Watch 87
                      Beyblade Burst Evolution 42
                      Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V 135
                      My Hero Academia 18
                      Pop Team Epic 11
                      Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable 4
                      Hunter X Hunter (New) 111
                      Black Cover 38
                      Naruto Shippuden 219
                      My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Comment

Yesterday I saw:

Sailor Moon 28.

Kino's Journey 5.

Comment

Yesterday I saw:

Sailor Moon 29.

Kino's Journey 6.

Today:

My Hero Academia 55.

Kino's Journey 7.
                          Last edited by autsiticanime; September 19th, 2018, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Gintama 284-291

Comment

Seven Deadly Sine season 2 episode 1
                              Wait. Hold on. I'm supposed to believe the pig is a guy? That's a woman's voice. That is very obviously a woman's voice. Also, an episode about chasing a tiny pig.
                              Avatar - Aladin, apparently goofy but actually very powerful character #6914

"A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers.." FA Hayek

Comment

Originally posted by old hat View Post
                                Seven Deadly Sine season 2 episode 1
                                Wait. Hold on. I'm supposed to believe the pig is a guy? That's a woman's voice. That is very obviously a woman's voice. Also, an episode about chasing a tiny pig.
                                Who voiced the pig?
                                Last edited by SwatKat90; September 19th, 2018, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X