What anime have you watched today? Episode 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pokemon Sun & Moon Ultra Adventures 2
    My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Yesterday I saw:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 12.
      New anime now watching: My Hero Academia 3, Hinamatsuri, A Place Further Than The Universe, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, One Week Friends.
      Avatar: Shirayuki and Zen (Snow White with the Red Hair).
      "The only one who should decide which path to follow is yourself." Zen, Snow White with the Red Hair.
      2018 anime so far: https://www.animenation.com/blogs/au...e-february-9th

Comment

Watched last night:

Chihiyafuru 2, episodes 15 & 16
        Restaurant To Another World, episodes 11 & 12 (completed)
        “An assassin aims high to bring his target low.”
        ---Kuro Sensei, Assassination Classroom
        Avatar: Tomoyo Daidouji, Cardcaptor Sakura
        Anime watched in 2018: 325 episodes (81 shows: 59 watching, 22 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhillyFlash View Post
          Watched last night:

Restaurant To Another World, episodes 11 & 12 (completed)
          What do you think of Restaurant to another world? There's a very similar title running this season called Isekai Izakaya that you might want to check out if you liked Restaurant to another

Comment

Pokemon Sun & Moon Ultra Adventures 3 and 4
            My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Rewatched Hakumei to Mikochi - 11

The famous train ride.
              The cinematography in this series was amazing. The detail in the train's interiors along with the beautiful exterior shots were one of the best assets of it. Probably the only flaw of the show was airing the same season Yuru Camp did, and those who wanted a comfy show, just sticked with Yuru Camp.

Happy Sugar Life - 5

This is becoming like Breaking Bad, the show where you root for the morally wrong character that's probably the least scummy in the whole cast.

High Score Girl - 5 (no subs)

This show is so addicting that I can't wait for the translations. I'm pretty sure Haruo & Mahiru addressed the meme of Raiden's nonsense rambling (the old meme "your mother's from LA & get back in the car")

Harukana Receive - 6

Nice change of pace during the trounament wearing out their opponents.

Chio-chan Tsuugakuro - 6

Gropey senpai is back

Comment

Originally posted by kimurah View Post

What do you think of Restaurant to another world? There's a very similar title running this season called Isekai Izakaya that you might want to check out if you liked Restaurant to another
                I rather liked Restaurant which I thought was fresh and original. And I enjoy watching shows with tasty dishes being displayed. Perhaps I'll give Isekai Izakaya a try.
                “An assassin aims high to bring his target low.”
                ---Kuro Sensei, Assassination Classroom
                Avatar: Tomoyo Daidouji, Cardcaptor Sakura
                Anime watched in 2018: 325 episodes (81 shows: 59 watching, 22 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Persona 5 the animation - 19

I didn't have a problem with the animation in previous episodes, but these last two look awfully outsourced. At least it had some good fanservice on Kawamaki sensei. But other than that it felt kinda below of a setting episode.

Ongaku Shoujo - 6

Good god, I'm trying my hardest to love this show, but even though I have pretty much no expectations for every new episode, somehow the show manages to dissapoint me every time. This time the whole fried chicken rival went to a new level of WTF. At least the animation came back to what the first episode stablished (not much to begin with) and Miku's choreography was nice.

Working Cells - 6

Somehow they managed to make loli red blood cell even cuter than the platelets

Sunohara sou no Kanrinnin san - 6

Fun episode, and finally the genki tanned gyaru makes her proper introduction.

Banana Fish - 6

And the award for the dumbest writing and execution goes to... you guessed this episode

Comment

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 13.

One Week Friends 1-2.
                    New anime now watching: My Hero Academia 3, Hinamatsuri, A Place Further Than The Universe, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, One Week Friends.
                    Avatar: Shirayuki and Zen (Snow White with the Red Hair).
                    "The only one who should decide which path to follow is yourself." Zen, Snow White with the Red Hair.
                    2018 anime so far: https://www.animenation.com/blogs/au...e-february-9th

Comment

My Hero Academia season 2 episode 1

Comment

Last night:

Finished up Mob Psycho 100 tv series & started the OVA which seems to be an encapsulation of the series, but edited for content by Reigen to make himself out to be the hero for his memoir

Gegege no Kitaro episode 20
                        while the story may have been predictable, the topic was very important as it addresses the importance of future generations remembering the wars of the past and those who died in them & doing everything they can to prevent them in the future. It's also one of the few times I remember an anime directly acknowledging Japan's expansionist ambitions in WWII, or as it is referred to here The Pacific War.
                        Current Avatar: Macrophage from Cells at Work

Comment

The Betrayal Knows My Name - episodes 5-10.
                          WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us? - Episodes 10-12. End (I knew this series was going to end badly for the main characters.)
                          Hundred - Episodes 1-4.
                          Always smile; even if it's a bad day.

Avatar: Shirayuki and Obi from Snow White with the Red Hair

Comment

Today:

Asobi Asobase episode 6 - this was actually a fairly tame episode, which really speaks to how f'd up it usually is

Planet WIth episode 6 - as flashy as the climatic battles were, they still took the time to posit on the differing philosophies that led up to them. And of course they had to throw in the requisite weirdness . For most shows this would be the season finale, but for this one it's only the half-way point. Pretty much has my season's best series nomination locked up.

Cells at Work episode 6 - first half was a rather cute trip down memory lane for RBC. The second half starts out pretty funny with Tcell and NKcell's rivalry, but ends on a to-be-continued that completely changes the tone (though it had to happen eventually given the concept behind the show).

My Hero Academia episode 56 - the licensing exam arc has been pretty 'meh' for me, but this ep was an improvement

Yuuna & the Haunted Hotsprings episode 5 - given the type of show it is, I probably shouldn't be disappointed, but I wish more time was spent on Kogarashi & Yuuna's relationship since the set-ups for all the ecchi humor are usually implausible to the point where they make no sense at all. Seeing oni girl in her mangaka role instead of her usual lush was kind of entertaining though
                            Last edited by Ohiotaku; August 12th, 2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Asobi Asobase - 6

Hanako & Maeda's skit had me in complete stitches. And the Daikon Pulling had some of the best screeches in this show's history

Planet With - 6

Looks like it's over. But we still have 6 more episodes. Talk about breaking the mold.

Shingeki no Kyoujin - 41

I had no hopes for the series with the finale of Season 2 and how tired of the horse ridding for days and interminable flashback fiesta it was. but season 3, has nothing of that, and the political thriller along with great action sure has woken up my interest back.

Hugtto Precure 27

It's finally back. Man, one week of this show not airing, and I suddenly realize how attached I am to watching it on sundays, every sunday.

Tsukumogami Kashimasu - 4

Really cute episode. I really hope the new guy does show more often in the long run, I did like his story and his motivations.

High Score Girl - 5 (now with subs)

Yep, I wasn't so lost on about 70% of the dialogues. Loved the Raiden banter from Mortal Kombat.

Aikatsu Friends - 18

Cute episode focused on Emma & Maika

Comment

Originally posted by kimurah View Post
                                Asobi Asobase - 6
                                And the Daikon Pulling had some of the best screeches in this show's history
                                Maybe they confused daikons with mandrakes

Comment

Working...
                                X