X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steins Gate 0 episode 14

Overlord season 2 episodes 12 - 13 & season 3 episodes 1 - 2
    and I'm up to date
    Last edited by Ohiotaku; July 18th, 2018, 11:58 PM.
    Current Avatar: Miss Beelzebub

Comment

Bodacious Space Pirates 11-15
      My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Watched last night:

Ace Attorney, episodes 18 & 19
        Twin Star Exorcists, episodes 18 & 19
        Sakura Quest, episodes 11 & 12
        All Out!!, episodes 16 & 17
        Re:Zero, episodes 18 & 19
        “Oh, Christmas isn't just a day, it's a frame of mind... and that's what's been changing. That's why I'm glad I'm here, maybe I can do something about it.”
        ---Kris Kringle, Miracle On 34th Street
        Avatar: Himeko and Chikane, Kannazuki no Miko
        Anime watched in 2018: 521 episodes (88 shows: 59 watching, 29 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Yesterday I saw:

One Piece 618-619.
          New anime now watching: Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju, Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens.
          Avatar: Shirayuki and Zen (Snow White with the Red Hair).
          "The only one who should decide which path to follow is yourself." Zen, Snow White with the Red Hair.
          2018 anime so far: https://www.animenation.com/blogs/au...e-february-9th

Comment

Ongaku Shoujo - 2

Second episode got a bit better than the previous, but just by a bit.
            Purple hair glasses girl still has some annoying voice, and damn there are some really cheap cuts that were obviously outsourced.
            But it's also a genuine idol show and it's miles better than the latest Wake Up Girls series, so I'll keep watching it to fill my idol itch until Love Live movie comes out.
            Also liked that the previous episode blatantly insinuated the role for the main character, and that turned into a nice plot twist.

High Score Girl - 1

This show pulled a total 180 on me. I wasn't going to watch it because of how it looked, but it grabbed me pretty hard with it's nostalgia based on gaming culture of the 90s. I'm not only digging all the references that I lived back in the days where I spendt all my money and time in the arcades, but both main characters have a charm of their own.
            This will definitely will be my personal hidden gem of the season.

Comment

Star Blazers 2202 (dub) episode 11
              Dessler's so awesome they gave him his own ED theme

Comment

Fate/Apocrypha episodes 18 to 20.

Comment

Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom 19.
                  "The only one who should decide which path to follow is yourself." Zen, Snow White with the Red Hair.

Comment

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens episodes 1 - 3
                    would definitely recommend to anyone who liked Baccano, Durarara and/or Kill Bill

Comment

Bodacious Space Pirates 16-20
                      My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Comment

Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom 20.

Last edited by autsiticanime; July 20th, 2018, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Full Metal Panic: Invisible Victory 12
                          “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 1 via Netflix.
                            At first I didn't recognize that it was THAT Shinji....
                            Rin looked super cute, and the Saber in this one is rather busty.

Also watched the 2nd Godzilla movie, was pretty good.
                            Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!

Comment

Chio's School Road episode 3
                              decided not to drop this after all, as inconsistent as absurdist comedies are, watching both this & Asobi Asobase will hopefully increase the likelihood of at least a couple laughs each week. As to the episode itself:
                              <Googles kabiddi> ... IT'S LEGIT?!
                              Last edited by Ohiotaku; July 20th, 2018, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Bodacious Space Pirates 21-26

Comment

Working...
                                X