What anime have you watched today? Episode 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimurah View Post

I watched like 5 minutes and after the girl stumbled and landed on the crotch of what I think will be the male MC I was like... NOPE
    Smart. What followed was 20 minutes of my life that I'll never get back

Hanebado episode 1
    well it certainly was intense, but I'm not really into sports anime that takes itself overly seriously, especially when combined with teen melodrama I may give it another episode or two since new prospects for this season don't seem too promising.
    Current Avatar: Macrophage from Cells at Work

Comment

FMP IV Ep 8 Souske is a god dam badass!

DB Super Ep 69

Black Clover Ep 36
      Last edited by Gundam Meister; July 2nd, 2018, 09:18 PM.
      "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom 5-6.

And just when I thought I knew who the 'good guys' were, Claudia proves to be a cold mofo!
        New anime now watching: My Hero Academia 3, Hinamatsuri, A Place Further Than The Universe, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, One Week Friends.
        Avatar: Shirayuki and Zen (Snow White with the Red Hair).
        "The only one who should decide which path to follow is yourself." Zen, Snow White with the Red Hair.
        2018 anime so far: https://www.animenation.com/blogs/au...e-february-9th

Comment

Beast Wars II 23-34
          My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

I just sat through a half-hour of Catastrophe of a Zombie Girl (which is a apparently a movie or something) and 5 minutes of Mr. Tonegawa Middle Management Blues and all I can think is ...
            Goodgawd what kind of half-assed crap is CrunchyRoll licensing?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ohiotaku View Post
              I just sat through a half-hour of Catastrophe of a Zombie Girl (which is a apparently a movie or something) and 5 minutes of Mr. Tonegawa Middle Management Blues and all I can think is ...
              Goodgawd what kind of half-assed crap is CrunchyRoll licensing?!
              I was about to watch that, but read a post on reddit detailing what happens every 20 mins of what it looks like a 60 min ONA (I already have little patience when it comes to seasonal shows of 24 mins) but decided not to, based on how poorly the redditor talked about it. Guess I dodged another bullet with just 3 mins of reading

What I did watch

Natsume Book of Friends Season 6 episodes 6 - 7

Episode 6 was quite boring. I'm always pro on giving support characters some time under the spotlight to narrate their stories. But I feel that after 6 seasons this comes a little too late to make 2 separate stories of Natsume's school buddies who are just there to count as human friends.

Episode 7 on the other hand, it went back to it's roots with wholesome nostalgic stories about Reiko. This is probably my favorite episode of season 6 so far.

Lupin the 3rd part V episode 13

A new arc (or episode as the series refers as) just begins, and we have a friendly face coming back for more. Fujiko pretty much stole this episode with her female charm and her moves as femme fatale. This is one of the most stylish action series we've had in 2018.

Comment

Gintama 350.

Psycho Pass the Movie.

Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom 7.
                Last edited by autsiticanime; July 4th, 2018, 08:44 PM.
                New anime now watching: My Hero Academia 3, Hinamatsuri, A Place Further Than The Universe, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, One Week Friends.
                Avatar: Shirayuki and Zen (Snow White with the Red Hair).
                "The only one who should decide which path to follow is yourself." Zen, Snow White with the Red Hair.
                2018 anime so far: https://www.animenation.com/blogs/au...e-february-9th

Comment

Finished Gundam AGE- Really good IMO, I thought the story and layout was pretty awesome. Great ending.
                  "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

Originally posted by kimurah View Post

I was about to watch that, but read a post on reddit detailing what happens every 20 mins of what it looks like a 60 min ONA (I already have little patience when it comes to seasonal shows of 24 mins) but decided not to, based on how poorly the redditor talked about it. Guess I dodged another bullet with just 3 mins of reading
                    And there was the Gonzo logo right in the opening credits. I know the quality of their series has been "questionable" at times, but this really seemed like the dregs (a junior high av project could have better quality). Even if I try to consider it satire of Z-movie horror films, it was still painfully awful & no way I was going to finish it.Anyway ...

Last Period episodes 9 - 12 (completed)
                    nice to have something that was at least watchable
                    Last edited by Ohiotaku; July 3rd, 2018, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Beast Wars II 35-43 and movie
                      My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Comment

Watched last night:

Hanebado!, episode 1
                        A brand new sports related anime, this one is about badminton, and it looks darn intriguing.

Symphogear GX, episodes 1 & 2
                        Bungo Stray Dogs, episodes 13 & 14
                        “An assassin aims high to bring his target low.”
                        ---Kuro Sensei, Assassination Classroom
                        Avatar: Tomoyo Daidouji, Cardcaptor Sakura
                        Anime watched in 2018: 325 episodes (81 shows: 59 watching, 22 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Sword Art Online episodes 3 to 7.

Comment

Comic Girls episodes 3 - 7
                            Ruki is definitely my fave of the girls, but I can't honestly say I'm a fan of the show (though Fuura-senpai is also a riot )
                            Last edited by Ohiotaku; July 4th, 2018, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Yo-Kai-Watch 77
                              Beyblade Burst Evolution 32

Comment

Star Blazers 2202 (dub) episode 9
                                one of my 4 carryovers from last season

Comment

Working...
                                X