No announcement yet.

What anime have you watched today? Episode 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hero Academia episode 32: about time Tsuyu got some more attention <gero, gero>
    Current avatar: Tsuyu Asui from My Hero Academia

"I get up, and nothing gets me down.. You got it tough. I've seen the toughest all around.
    And I know, baby, just how you feel. You've got to roll with the punches to get to what's real." -- Jump by Van Halen

Comment

• Originally posted by kimurah View Post
      Heh, I already know what kind of stuff My Hero Academia is, so I'm not even going to try.
      Yeah, I'm not a shounen fan whatsoever - the Big 5 or 7 or whatever are all utter crap to me - although I do really like AoT, lol.

I had the Roku up on the TV last night while I was eating supper at the kitchen table, and I was flipping through the titles on Crunchyroll and saw MHA on there, so I thought I'd at least see what all the hype is for it. I'll probably watch 1 or 2 more episodes yet during my next meal, unless I decide to watch some ecchi instead... HA! j/k - I really dislike fanservice too...

Comment

• One Punch Man Ep. 11

Classroom of The Elite Ep. 3

My Hero Academia Ep. 30
        "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

• Hell Girl season 4 episode 5
          Now that episode was deserving of a mature audiences rating. And we get Michiru's backstory

Interviews with Monster Girls episodes 11 - 13
          what a positively charming series, And Satou-sensei manages to be both adorkable and sexy as hell

"I get up, and nothing gets me down.. You got it tough. I've seen the toughest all around.
          And I know, baby, just how you feel. You've got to roll with the punches to get to what's real." -- Jump by Van Halen

Comment

• Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
            Ooo, Philly is watching Requiem for the Phantom - one of my top two all-time favorites, neck and neck with Noir - enjoy!
            Oh, I have been enjoying Phantom. It's been quite a good show so far.
            “Class isn’t something you buy. Look at you, you’ve got on a $500 suit and you’re still a lowlife.”
            ---Detective Jack Cates to Reggie Hammond, 48 Hours
            Avatar: Nadie, El Cazador de la Bruja
            Anime watched in 2017: 359 episodes (71 shows: 52 watching, 19 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• Interviews with Monster Girls 5.
              New anime now watching: My Hero Academia, Interviews with Monster Girls, Gabriel DropOut, DurararaX2 Ten. Avatar: Isuzu Sento (Amagi Brilliant Park).
              "Sometimes one must lose the battle in order to win the war." Isuzu Sento, Amagi Brilliant Park.

Comment

• Flying Witch episode 1
                Brave Witches episode 1

Comment

• Over yesterday and today I watched everything that's out so far of My Hero Academia season 2

Comment

• Pokemon Sun and Moon 38
                    Beyblade Burst 39
                    Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 3
                    Hunter X Hunter (New) 62
                    Lupin III Part Four 9
                    Naruto Shippuden 168
                    Boys Over Flowers 1-7
                    My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

• Shangri La eps 1-12. Finally started to watch this one, I've only had it on my shelf for over 3 years, lol...

Comment

• My Hero Academia 23-24.

That fight in episode 23 reminded me a lot of Rock Lee VS Gaara.

New anime now watching: My Hero Academia, Interviews with Monster Girls, Gabriel DropOut, DurararaX2 Ten. Avatar: Isuzu Sento (Amagi Brilliant Park).
                        "Sometimes one must lose the battle in order to win the war." Isuzu Sento, Amagi Brilliant Park.

Comment

• Isekai Shokudou 7

Yay, finally the other waitress appears and it's a total cutie. Hope she uses her lips to talk in future episodes, projecting her voice thru thoughts is a tad creepy

Comment

• Sailor Stars episodes 7 - 8
                            so Sailor Iron Mouse travels in a vanishing phone booth?! Is she supposed to be Gallifreyan?
                            Last edited by Ohiotaku; August 14th, 2017, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• DB Super Ep. 29

08th MS Team Ep. 7-8

Resturant to Another World Ep. 3
                              "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

• Watched last night:

Death Note, episodes 13 & 14
                                Cross Ange, episodes 10 & 11
                                Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse, episodes 2 & 3
                                “Class isn’t something you buy. Look at you, you’ve got on a $500 suit and you’re still a lowlife.”
                                ---Detective Jack Cates to Reggie Hammond, 48 Hours
                                Avatar: Nadie, El Cazador de la Bruja
                                Anime watched in 2017: 359 episodes (71 shows: 52 watching, 19 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Working...
                                X