Fall '17 + Streaming News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crunchyroll / Funimation

First episode of Space Battleship Yamato 2199 is now up on both sites.

(sub) http://www.crunchyroll.com/star-blaz...ip-yamato-2199
    (dub) https://www.funimation.com/shows/star-blazers/

CR also added the third season of Rainy Cocoa. They are currently simulcasting the fourth season.

Rainy Cocoa in Hawaii
    U.S.A, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Denmark, and Central and South America, including the Caribbean

Amami, the owner of the Rainy Color café, assigned Nozomu Tokura as the manager of the new shop in Hawaii. Even though life of Nozomu is increasingly hectic toward the opening, he and his new fellows in Hawaii keep positive and make their efforts trying to get everything down. Can they make it by the date of opening?

Netflix

Fate/Apocrypha - https://www.netflix.com/title/80180849
    Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2018
    My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

Hidive

Starting tomorrow, they will be streaming Space Runaway Ideon.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
      SPACE RUNAWAY IDEON TO STREAM EXCLUSIVELY ON HIDIVE

HOUSTON, TX, November 8 - Starting Thursday, November 9, 2017, HIDIVE members will be able to stream new episodes of Space Runaway Ideon every Thursday at 18:00 UTC exclusively on HIDIVE's anime streaming service.

In the year 2300, mankind has begun colonizing planets around the Andromeda Galaxy. While doing so, they come to discover the mysterious remains of the Ideon, a godlike mecha. During the restoration process, the Ideon is unable to be activated until a humanoid alien race comes to the planet. When Cosmo Yuki climbs aboard, the Ideon activates suddenly which fends off the attack. Will Yuki be able to save the universe or will it meet its doom?

Crunchyroll

Two more catalog.

KOWABON
      worldwide ex Asia

The world is filled with cameras. Their "eyes" have been seeing a world you didn't know existed.
      Onara Goro
      worldwide ex Asia and Italian-speaking countries

Fart man Onara Goro comes like the wind, letting rip all kinds of problems in this heartful comedy.
      Last edited by tigeress02; November 9th, 2017, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Crunchyroll

More Funi catalog.

Baka & Test: Summon the Beasts
        United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland
        Burst Angel
        United States, Canada
        Utawarerumono
        United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa

GUNDAM.INFO

Just a heads up. With the next "movie" version of Thunderbolt coming out soon, they will be streaming the first (December Sky) on Youtube till December 8th.

EN.HK.TW.KR.FR Sub
        English Dub

Comment

Crunchyroll

Another batch of Funimation titles for Crunchyroll.

The Galaxy Railways
          United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
          Noein
          United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark. Netherlands
          Ouran High School Host Club
          United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland
          Yu Yu Hakusho (Eps 1-28)
          United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand

Also, announced earlier this month, Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart. will start streaming on CR on the 24th. The films that it's a spin-off of are currently streaming on CR (I've always liked you / The moment you fall in love). All three are licensed by AoA.

SANTA MONICA, CA (November 1, 2017) – Aniplex of America has revealed the subtitled trailer and additional information for HoneyWorks’ new TV series, Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart. on its website. Lovingly coined “Boku10” in Japan, the anime is a spin-off of HoneyWorks’ two-part films, I’ve always like you. and The moment you fall in love. Much like the films, the series is inspired by the music from the popular Vocaloid group’s “Confess Your Love Committee -Romance Series-” which has garnered over 400 million views on Youtube, NicoNico and other platforms. Lay-duce (Fate/Grand Order –First Order-) will be animating the series alongside Director Takura Tsukada (Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood) and series composition by Yoshimi Narita from the previous two films. Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart. begins its six episode run on November 24th on Crunchyroll.

The coming-of-age, romance series chronicles the relationship between Miou Aida and Haruki Serizawa at Sakuragaoka High School, based on the music video for HoneyWorks’ songs “Hatsukoi no Ehon” (Picture book of first love) and “Ippun Ichibyo Kimi to Boku no” (One minute and one second of you and I). Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart. boasts an incredible all-star cast including Kenichi Suzumura (Fate/Grand Order –First Order-, the Garden of sinners) as Haruki Serizawa, Aki Toyosaki (anohana –The Flower We Saw That Day-, Valvrave the Liberator) as Miou Aida, Hiroshi Kamiya (Blue Exorcist, Durarara!!) as Yu Setoguchi, Haruka Tomatsu (Sword Art Online, WWW.WAGNARIA!!) as Natsuki Enomoto, Yuki Kaji (Occultic;Nine, Nisekoi) as Sota Mochizuki, Kana Asumi (Wagnaria!!, High School Fleet) as Akari Hayasaka, and Hikaru Midorikawa (Fate/Zero, Persona 3) as Saku Akechi.

Comment

Noein is a good choice. I watched it on Syfy's Ani-Monday block years ago.
            Visit my website It's Not All Gumdrops And Unicorns
            Are There Really Social Media Sites For Anime Fans?

Comment

I kept meaning to watch Ouran High School Host Club. Perhaps I'll finally do that.
              “Why does the phone always ring when you're in the bathtub?”
              ---Lex Luthor, Superman the Movie
              Avatar: the star of Super Sonico the Animation
              Anime watched in 2018: 277 episodes (77 shows: 58 watching, 19 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

HIDIVE

iOS and Android apps launched on Nov. 29th. AppleTV, fireTV, Roku and Xbox One apps are planned for next year.

https://www.hidive.com/devices

Crunchyroll

A couple more batches of catalog added to the site.

Funimation

D-Frag!
                United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark. Netherlands
                Inari Kon Kon
                United States, Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark. Netherlands
                Kiddy Grade
                Oh! Edo Rocket
                US and Canada
                Solty Rei
                United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
                Nozomi Ent. / RightStuf

All of these are US / Canada only.

Aria the Natural
                Big Windup! 2
                Martian Successor Nadeisco

They also added Sorcery in the Big City. It's a Christmas-themed original anime special that just premiered in Japan. The anime should be roughly 40 mins long.

Per Crunchyroll

It's the Christmas season, and Akari Kido is back in New York with her favorite teddy bear, Apple, for the first time in 15 years. Akari returns to take part in an officer exchange program with the NYPD, where her father once served, but it doesn't take long for her to run into a tricky sorceress named Liberty. When Liberty's magic creates havoc on the street, a teddy bear with a familiar-sounding voice comes to Akari's rescue. It's Apple! But Apple's mysterious reappearance only raises further questions. Who is Apple, really? What is Liberty doing here? And can Akari truly save Christmas?

Comment

Crunchyroll

More Funimation catalog. Besides these, they also added another chunk of Yu Yu Hakusho.

Black Butler Season 2
                  US and Canada
                  Excel Saga
                  United States, Canada, South Africa
                  UFO Ultramaiden Valkirye ("Season 3" OVAs)

Comment

Crunchyroll

More catalog.

THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS
                    Worldwide except Asia
                    Daily Lives of High School Boys
                    US and Canada
                    Meow Meow Japanese History (Season 1) (aka Neko Neko Nihonshi)
                    Worldwide except Asia
                    Blessing of the Campanella
                    United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland and South Africa

Of course, the week wouldn't be complete without a dumping of Funi catalog.

Garo: Crimson Moon
                    United States, Canada, and premium members in United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark
                    Heat Guy J
                    United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
                    Jormungand (Season 1 & 2)
                    Rosario + Vampire
                    United States and Canada
                    Sengoku Basura (Season 1 & 2)
                    US and Canada
                    Sengoku Basura: End of Judgement (Season 3)
                    Tenchi Muyo: OVA Series
                    United States and Canada
                    Tenchi Muyo: Ryo-Ohki
                    United States, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa

Comment

Working...
                    X