Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Older anime you want to see but haven't?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed it, even though the animation quality isn't that great & over the course of three seasons some of the gags get pretty stale (particularly the excuses for putting Goury in drag). Even though there's a lot of slapstick & parody of the D&D genre, it can get pretty dark when it starts taking the main storylines seriously. There were 2 additional seasons that were made more recently that had higher production values if not more originality. Also, the movies/ova's take place before the tv series & just have Lina and Naga in them.
    You can't spell Ohiotaku without Aku

Comment

I've wanted to see Aura Battler Dunbine ever since I heard about the influence it had in making Vision of Escaflowne. Too bad it never got relicensed, and finding all of the volumes is a lot harder than summoning Exodia on the first turn.
      "I'm actually great at debating, as I've been informally trained by 4chan and Something Awful"
      Alex Decay

Comment

Originally posted by Spy Princess View Post
        I've wanted to see Aura Battler Dunbine ever since I heard about the influence it had in making Vision of Escaflowne. Too bad it never got relicensed, and finding all of the volumes is a lot harder than summoning Exodia on the first turn.
        Daisuki recently added it if you don't mind paid streaming. http://www.daisuki.net/us/en/anime/detail.DUNBINE.html

Comment

Working...
        X