Top 10 Spring 2017 Anime You Like to Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Spring 2017 Anime You Like to Watch

Hey guys, spring 2017 is almost here, which 10 anime you badly want to see this time.

Here's mine:
    1. Natsume Yuujinchou Roku
    2. Sagrada Reset
    3. Sword Oratoria
    4. Fukumenkei Noise
    5. Sakura Quest
    6. Boku no Hero Academia
    7. Attack on Titan
    8. Eromanga sensei
    9. Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
    10. Alice to Zouroku

Spring is just around the corner, and in less than a month we'll finally meet a new set of anime to indulge us with defining taste of its respective genres.
    No matter how great you make yourself sound, you're still just a naive boy who's all talk and who only dreams of victory in his head. - C.C.

Yu Alexius Anime Blog

I'll probably watch AoT 2, Natsume, Fukumenkei Noise and as much as I hate myself, Eromanga Sensei.

I'll probably check out at least the first episodes of Sakura Quest...and Sagrada Reset.

Comment

The second season of Saekano & Tsugumomo are the only ones I know for sure I'll watch. Have to wait to see how things turn out.

Comment

Oh, I forgot about Sword Oratoria. I need to read the second light novel now.

I liked Aiz so...I'll check that out.

Comment

Definitely Attack on Titan and Saekano. However, Sakura Quest looks interesting too.
          “First, I’m going to use you as a human shield. Then I’m going to kill this guard...and then, I was thinking about breaking your neck.”
          ---Harry Tasker, True Lies
          Avatar: Miia, Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls
          Anime watched in 2017: 173 episodes (65 shows: 59 watching, 6 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Attack on Titan 2 hands down.

I am weary if they divert from the manga, though.

​​​Re:creators looks like my dream anime if it is what I think it ​​​is.
            New anime now watching: Flying Witch, Sweetness and Lightning, Attack on Titan 2, Mob Pyscho 100, Lull in the sea. Avatar: Kyubei Yagyu (Gintama).
            "All of you, who have been blinded by labels of male and female, can't defeat me." Kyubei Yagyu, Gintama.

Comment

Working...
            X