Top 10 Spring 2017 Anime You Like to Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Spring 2017 Anime You Like to Watch

Hey guys, spring 2017 is almost here, which 10 anime you badly want to see this time.

Here's mine:
    1. Natsume Yuujinchou Roku
    2. Sagrada Reset
    3. Sword Oratoria
    4. Fukumenkei Noise
    5. Sakura Quest
    6. Boku no Hero Academia
    7. Attack on Titan
    8. Eromanga sensei
    9. Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
    10. Alice to Zouroku

Spring is just around the corner, and in less than a month we'll finally meet a new set of anime to indulge us with defining taste of its respective genres.
    No matter how great you make yourself sound, you're still just a naive boy who's all talk and who only dreams of victory in his head. - C.C.

Yu Alexius Anime Blog

I'll probably watch AoT 2, Natsume, Fukumenkei Noise and as much as I hate myself, Eromanga Sensei.

I'll probably check out at least the first episodes of Sakura Quest...and Sagrada Reset.
    Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
    In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

The second season of Saekano & Tsugumomo are the only ones I know for sure I'll watch. Have to wait to see how things turn out.
      “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Oh, I forgot about Sword Oratoria. I need to read the second light novel now.

I liked Aiz so...I'll check that out.
        Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
        In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Definitely Attack on Titan and Saekano. However, Sakura Quest looks interesting too.
          “A man only gets that drunk when he wants to kiss a girl, or kill a man. So, which is it?”
          ---Henry Sturges to Abraham Lincoln, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
          Avatar: Nagisa Furukawa, Clannad
          Anime watched in 2017: 359 episodes (71 shows: 52 watching, 19 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Attack on Titan 2 hands down.

I am weary if they divert from the manga, though.

​​​Re:creators looks like my dream anime if it is what I think it ​​​is.
            New anime now watching: My Hero Academia, Interviews with Monster Girls, Gabriel DropOut, DurararaX2 Ten, Yuri!! on Ice. Avatar: Isuzu Sento (Amagi Brilliant Park).
            "Sometimes one must lose the battle in order to win the war." Isuzu Sento, Amagi Brilliant Park.

Comment

Working...
            X