Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funimation Licenses Gosick

Link

We have another announcement teaser for you! Grab your Sherlock caps and do a bit of sleuthing to see if you can guess what it is...
    Given the clue and pic, it couldn't be anything else but Gosick. Not surprising given all the other Kadokawa shows they've been putting out recently. Unlike a number of those, they seem to be dubbing this one. Just like with Seven Deadly Sins, I hope they get their QC in order before this gets released, as I really want this one for my collection.

Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2017
    My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Yes! Finally! This will be mine!
    Favorite Anime: Sakura Trick, Maria-sama ga Miteru, Air, Kanon, Clannad/Clannad After Story, Toradora, Strike Witches, Kill La Kill, Monogatari, Kashimashi, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha/Nanoha A's, Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma Illya, Saki, Spice and Wolf, Aria, Lucky Star, Anohana, ef, Steins;Gate
    My Anime Collection, My Anime List PSN: SuiDream88

Comment

First Nichijou and now this.

Finally...justice for two of the best series I've seen in years.
      Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
      In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Its about time someone got this
        It was a Summer that seemed as short as a moment in time but as long as all eternity

Comment

I watched Gosick on Crunchyroll several years ago and enjoyed it.
          “Be yourself, everyone else is taken.”
          —Oscar Wilde
          Avatar: Ohana Matsumae, Hanasaku Iroha
          Anime watched in 2017: 456 episodes (77 shows: 50 watching, 27 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Gosick dub cast confirmed:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...b-cast/.112355

Comment

Im curious to see how they'll pronounce "Victori-kah".
              New anime now watching: Gabriel DropOut, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Kamisama Kiss 2. Avatar: Isuzu Sento (Amagi Brilliant Park).
              "Sometimes one must lose the battle in order to win the war." Isuzu Sento, Amagi Brilliant Park.

Comment

Working...
              X