Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome, Kyle, I had heard rumblings about that elsewhere, but wasn't sure if it was true or not. Anyway, nice to see another big fan of Death Parade - it's such a great series, and definitely the best one I watched all of last year!

Comment

• I kinda hate Amazon right now. A Prime sub and an Anime Strike sub just to watch whatever anime they have? No thank you Amazon.

http://variety.com/2017/digital/news...on-1201958402/
      Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2017
      My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

• Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post
        I started watching Kiss Him Not Me last night, right?

I want to hate this show because everyone is so damn shallow...except Senpai...but yet....I love the fact that it's basically a pisstake on otome/fujioshi stuff....and cracks me up.
        You thought the guys in "Kiss him not me" were shallow?
        You should watch Masamune-kun no revenge.

The MC is a total narcissist who used to be fat, but got in shape during the years for the sole purpose of getting revenge on the girl who rejected him for being overweight. This alleged girl is nothing more than the prime Ice Queen in highschool who rejects any guy who even tries to get near her (and seriously, she doesn't shoot them down, she buries them and dumps a 30 ton dump truck on top of them)

The series takes some jabs at what good looking peeps get away with just by their looks.
        It looks like it's going to be a rom/com harem series (I totally despise generic harem series) but this one seems fun since the main guy isn't interested in any girl (yet) and it's driven by his own agenda.

Give it a try, you might like it since you liked Kiss him not me.

Comment

• Originally posted by kimurah View Post

The MC is a total narcissist who used to be fat, but got in shape during the years for the sole purpose of getting revenge on the girl who rejected him for being overweight. This alleged girl is nothing more than the prime Ice Queen in highschool who rejects any guy who even tries to get near her (and seriously, she doesn't shoot them down, she buries them and dumps a 30 ton dump truck on top of them)

The series takes some jabs at what good looking peeps get away with just by their looks.
          It looks like it's going to be a rom/com harem series (I totally despise generic harem series) but this one seems fun since the main guy isn't interested in any girl (yet) and it's driven by his own agenda.

Thanks! Maybe I will.
          Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
          In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by tigeress02 View Post
            I kinda hate Amazon right now. A Prime sub and an Anime Strike sub just to watch whatever anime they have? No thank you Amazon.

http://variety.com/2017/digital/news...on-1201958402/
            I would agree, I see the start of a trend where you have to subscribe to a lot of things separately in order to watch them. While we mainly due prime for the shipping benefit, We do watch things from time to time on the streaming service.
            “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• Originally posted by kimurah View Post

Hmm! Interesting! Perhaps I will give this show a looksee.
              “If you come back in here, I’m gonna hit you with so many rights, you’re going to beg for a left.”
              ---Matt Hunter, Invasion U.S.A.
              Anime watched in 2017: 327 episodes (71 shows: 54 watching, 17 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Thanks! Maybe I will.
                Originally posted by ThePhillyFlash View Post

Hmm! Interesting! Perhaps I will give this show a looksee.
                And this is what I'm talking about shooting the guy down, burying him and dumping a garbage truck on top of him

Comment

• http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dail...-title/.111229

here it is,the new title. Full Metal Panic: Invisible Victory
                  "Mission, Complete"

Rightstuf Refugee

Comment

• The staffing for FMP: Invisible Victory looks good. That answered one of my questions about the series already. I'm glad they're jumping the sixth novel as far as animation, 7 & 8 are much better IMHO.
                    “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• So everyone's panicking about Crunchyroll since they laid off some staff.
                      Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                      In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

• Not surprised since Crunchyroll's parent is partially owned by AT&T, through the Otter Group, and they have been layoff employees and downsizing for the past several months.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebar.../#7994f0ac5e93

Comment

• Luckily for a company like Crunchyroll is they already have a firm and in place infrastructure that is not looking at expansion so it can easily be run in the status quo with minimal oversight needed. I don't know the size of the company but just looking at what they do I'd be able to easily see them running with maybe 100 employees. I do know that they are not hosted in AWS but am close to 100% positive that they do not run it all in house as it's just not cost feasible in any way at all. I would guess probably Azure or Google. As all of the hard work like the actual translations and subbing is not done by them you'd be looking at a company primarily of techs, marketing, and the suits.
                          "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

So everyone's panicking about Crunchyroll since they laid off some staff.
                            Really? I didn't know that.
                            “If you come back in here, I’m gonna hit you with so many rights, you’re going to beg for a left.”
                            ---Matt Hunter, Invasion U.S.A.
                            Anime watched in 2017: 327 episodes (71 shows: 54 watching, 17 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• LWA preview

Next sunday's episode is going to be a blast.

*Qiddich-esque tournament
                              *My beloved Amanda finally shows up

So much win

EDIT:

Also, it seems a Nekopara OVA will be coming soon. I never got interested in the game, just letting those interested know about it.

Last edited by kimurah; January 20th, 2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Chaos:Head any good?
                                Just curious since its at a local used store (SAVE Blu-Ray) for $13.
                                Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X