Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Robot Model & Action Figure Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You weren't there back inthe days of SRW 3/4 on the SNES. T_T

That mech is etched into my memory for ever.

Beating it in SRW4 without cheating/game overing with everyone level 50-60 was awesome though. Never failed a mission, killed Shuu at the end. :D
    The REVIVED BLUE THUNDER of the ANIMENATION Forums
    Gattai, Dragon Mission! Gouryuujin!
    Super Moderator 2003 - 2008.
    If you buy bootlegs you're no anime fan.
    Ask Sharp! | Livejournal | AMV's | Give Sharp a Hug | Ryune, Hand of A'dal | Twitter

Comment

That really is a beautiful model.

Comment

I did this Evangelion resin kit a few years ago but its still only 99% done since there's a few parts I haven't added yet. Even though the parts are all painted and only need to be glued on. I just never get around to it
        Its dusty as hell and my photography & camera is crap so I hope to get proper images with it cleaned & 100% complete.

Comment

I still need to take pictures of my Shin Mazinger Soul of Chogokin figure, but I also recently ordered the Revoltech Dancouga figure.
          My Anime List | My Backloggery | My Top 15 Anime | My Top 15 Video Games | My Top 10 Manga | My Figures (Updated)
          Gamertags: Sushikins (PSN/Steam/Wii U) | BuckeyeSushi (XBL) | 1590-4702-0875 (3DS)
          Current Avatar:L'rydia Khiryu - FFXIV:ARR
          Currently Watching: Kill la Kill
          Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X|V | Hatsune Miku Project Diva F | Bravely Default Demo

Comment

Do want.
            Ask Sharp! | Livejournal | AMV's | Give Sharp a Hug | Ryune, Hand of A'dal | Twitter

Comment

I'm working on a Guren Nishiki from Code Geass at the moment. It's hard going because many of the parts have a metalic finish. That means that gate marks need to be as small as possible. I wonder about matching the shades to touch up some small details. It also has a few transparent parts, which... really can't be touched up at all.

I think I can make a reasonable job of it, but not the best.

ETA: Job done. There are some parts which aren't as nice as I would like. The marks around the gates were a problem just as I suspected. A small degree of touch-up work would improve it immensely.

The large claw that the Guren uses is excellent. It was what drew me to the kit to begin with, and it does not dissapoint. I've got two other Code Geass kits in my closet right now, and I'm looking forward to eventually building Lancelot and Commander-type Vincent.

My next port of call though will be another Gundam...

It is pretty late right now so I won't add pictures just yet, but I will of course include them in a later post.
              Last edited by Soluzar; April 23rd, 2011, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Last thing I biuild was the MG GX.

Looking for something to work on over the summer. Out of:

- Sazabi
                - Nu
                - FA Unicorn
                - Destiny (Hate the series but like the MS)

What should I get. Assume newest versions or Ka if they exist.

Comment

Turns out Barnes & Noble has Gundam models now, including the one in Colonie, NY. Grabbed a Sengoku Astray while I could. I think they had a Destiny or Zeta Gundam last time I was there, but I didn't have the money. I'd like to get more from them someday, since I don't have to pay for shipping, but still, they only have a limited stock.
                  My DeviantArt | My Backloggery

My hobbies consist of breaking the laws of physics and eating pizza. Although they are practically the same thing...

Arooo~

Comment

Do you get member discount on them?
                    Avatar - Monkey D Luffy, not impressed with that ****

Comment

Originally posted by old hat View Post
                      Do you get member discount on them?
                      I don't have a membership, but reading into it, you can get free shipping on them. They're kinda vague as to what other discounts apply, though.
                      My DeviantArt | My Backloggery

My hobbies consist of breaking the laws of physics and eating pizza. Although they are practically the same thing...

Arooo~

Comment

Dynamite Action Nyagoking/Supreme Catatonic is now up for preorder. A bit expensive, but it's part of a really high-end line with magnetic joints. Some more Teyandee/Pizza Cats stuff is also in the pipeline from a another company, but no dates set yet.
                        -"I have not yet begun to fight! You ain't seen nothing yet!"
                        -"Wow, two cliches in a row..."

Comment

Nice!
                          I understand why the Infinity Cylinder and T-Link Feather effects aren't in the regular version, but I find it ridiculous though, that the Gun Familiars aren't included. That's like having a Sazabi with no funnels
                          Manga raw is great option to read your manga online. You dont need to pay any fees to choose manga raw. jpmangaraw is the great one for that option.

Comment

Working...
                          X