gear 4th theory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gear 4th theory

my theory is Luffy is going make he's punches stronger by pumping his muscle up by biting his arm which will make him look like nightmare luffy. his attacks are going to be shockwave based attacks because eneis lobby arc lucci used a shockwave based attack on luffy, so luffy knows how strong that move was first hand. Why wouldn't he use the same attack against stronger opponents. The way he would do this is by pushing his arm inward then the force of the attack makes a shockwave mixed with he's haki. When i mean pushes inward you know how luffy start gear second his legs push downward. he could do the reverse with his arms. the name of attack will be gum gum no gorilla burst

It's ridiculously Oda
    “Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.” George Orwell.

"When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier when it's called 'The People's Stick' ." Mikhail Bakunin

"A citizen can hardly distinguish between a tax and a fine, except that the fine is generally much lighter." G. K. Chesterton

Comment

Rob Lucci's attack was an upgraded version of the finger pistol attack that all of the CP9 users had. Luffy adopted their shave technique so it isn't impossible he would adopt another one of their techniques. Rokushiki isn't that important any more. I suspect the emphasis will be on haki rather than that and gears. That's just a guess though.
      Last edited by old hat; April 24th, 2015, 08:25 AM. Reason: bit ambiguous
      Avatar - Monkey D Luffy, not impressed with that ****

Comment

Originally posted by old hat View Post
        I suspect the emphasis will be on haki rather than that and gears. That's just a guess though.
        I agree completely. Though there is a chance that haki and fruit powers will combine in unpredicted ways, but I'm not expecting that to lead to new gears. I feel like the gears were very much a stop-gap measure.

Comment

Bull, 3 was meany to be the best theb they pull this ****?again it doesnt work

Comment

Gear three was never said to be the best. Even when Luffy first used it, it had both advantages and disadvantages. It hit really hard but was far slower than gear two.

Originally posted by Soluzar View Post
            I agree completely. Though there is a chance that haki and fruit powers will combine in unpredicted ways, but I'm not expecting that to lead to new gears. I feel like the gears were very much a stop-gap measure.
            Oda hasn't made much reference to gears in a while beyond Luffy enhancing them with haki. I think that ship has probably sailed.
            Avatar - Monkey D Luffy, not impressed with that ****

Comment

Working...
            X