• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bernard_Monsha View Post
    A harem of Kokoros
    The horror!

/Kurtz

D:

What if she could turn anything into meat?
    I fear the story would end in tragedy.

Luffy, intoxicated with lust for meat, comes to devour his wife for her abilities. He becomes the King Midas of OP, turning everything he touches into meat. Overcome with sorrow, he consumes the world's inhabitants. As he reaches One Piece, he curses his existence and sublimates his essence into the atmosphere. This new source of energy ends up fuelling future lifeforms. It shall be... the power of Bacon.

Or maybe I've read one too many novels. :-"

Comment

Originally posted by cloud360 View Post
      Yes, chiChi and Goku was also a running gag and they ended up together
      I don't see Goku saying, "not going to marry you" anywhere either.
      Avatar - Monkey D Luffy, not impressed with that ****

Comment

Luffy on Marriage:

"Can I eat it?"

Comment

Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post
          Luffy on Marriage:

"Can I eat it?"

I imagine a lot of women would like that response
          “Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.” George Orwell.

"When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier when it's called 'The People's Stick' ." Mikhail Bakunin

"A citizen can hardly distinguish between a tax and a fine, except that the fine is generally much lighter." G. K. Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by Bernard_Monsha View Post
            I imagine a lot of women would like that response

(filler)
            My Anime Collection/My Manga Collection

Avatar: Chi from "Chi's Sweet Home"

Comment

I'm reading One Piece for adventure and action. I really couldn't care less about romantic relationships. Every time someone tries to prove Luffy or some other character are going to get married I get bad aches in my stomach . One Piece is not a romantic series! I do like shoujo, but if One Piece became another Nana or whatever I might just shrivel up and die. Of course there will be relationships, but that's not the main focus of the manga!
              Otaku over the Rainbow [link]

Comment

Request

I really want to see Luffy and Boa Hancock marry or at least kiss

Comment

^ Luffy does not kiss. Luffy 'tastes'.
                  ...there is no good reason for smart people to subject themselves to barrages of epithets, delivered by people who have not yet been taught to think critically.

~ Charles C. W. Cooke

Comment

I remember this thread, "Running Merry, Grand Blue" still make me laugh

Comment

^ I just had to look back to see what the actual terms are. I haven't picked it up since they hit the new world after the Fishman City arc. I remember something about a pirate woman who loved sweets. That's when I dropped it (to let the series get ahead).

I might not pick it up again until they get to the world's end, end of the line, the other side of the equator, or whatever they call it. It's where the final arc will begin to actually find the One Piece. Are they there yet?
                      ...there is no good reason for smart people to subject themselves to barrages of epithets, delivered by people who have not yet been taught to think critically.

~ Charles C. W. Cooke

Comment

Originally posted by Leader Desslock View Post
                        ^ I just had to look back to see what the actual terms are. I haven't picked it up since they hit the new world after the Fishman City arc. I remember something about a pirate woman who loved sweets. That's when I dropped it (to let the series get ahead).

I might not pick it up again until they get to the world's end, end of the line, the other side of the equator, or whatever they call it. It's where the final arc will begin to actually find the One Piece. Are they there yet?
                        I stopped in around the same place. I don't know how long exactly I'll wait before starting up again, but I'm not in a great rush. I feel like the first half of the story was a pretty good ride. I might end up reading the last two arcs of the first half again if I return to One Piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Leader Desslock View Post

Right now they are wrapping up the first big arc of the New World. Powers and character designs are awesome as is the top villain of the arc.
                          “Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.” George Orwell.

"When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier when it's called 'The People's Stick' ." Mikhail Bakunin

"A citizen can hardly distinguish between a tax and a fine, except that the fine is generally much lighter." G. K. Chesterton

Comment

Working...
                          X