X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Piece Manga discussion (spoilers)

One Piece 545 Chapter | One Piece 545 Confirmed Spoiler
    Credit: Translation by Aohige_AP

The Okama-king stays behind on level 3 to allow others to escape to level 2.
    Inazuma cuts off the stairs to level 2

Ivankov vs poison man

Inazuma waits at the top of the stairs alone.
    But the one to emerge victorious was the poison man

“Are you here to slow me down too?”

Inazuma is taken out quickly

Finally, Luffy and co are cornered.
    Mr.3 uses candle wall to stop Hydra,
    “Escape now while this holds”

end

Forgot what the title was
    cover image was Robin

details on coverstory: Robin escaping from the forced labor, and taking off the ropes from her arms.

I think the Okama king did well.
    When the poison man appeared in front of Inazuma, he was bleeding from his head and mouth, so Ivankov may have damaged him

One Piece 545 spoiler pictures will be added soon
    http://www.mangaspoiler.info/one-pie...nd-discussion/

<<<ZZzzZZzzZZ

Travelling in a fried-out combie, on a hippie trail, head full of zombie. I met a strange lady, she made me nervous. She took me in and gave me breakfast. And she said;

"Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover."

Spoilers for Chapter 547...

http://www.mangaspoiler.com/one-piec...A9%B1-spoiler/

I must say it looks brilliant!
    <<<ZZzzZZzzZZ

Travelling in a fried-out combie, on a hippie trail, head full of zombie. I met a strange lady, she made me nervous. She took me in and gave me breakfast. And she said;

"Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover."

Comment

They're finally out of there.
      ^Is a guy.XD

Comment

Well, just finished watching the latest episode It was brilliant.
        <<<ZZzzZZzzZZ

Comment

One Piece 548 (SPOILERS)

I felt like putting up a thread in tribute to the chapter which featured what is arguably the most heroic moment in One Piece thus far. And even if it wasn't THE most heroic moment it is still going to be up there. And I would have never expected it would have come from a character I once decided was the creepiest character in the series.

R.I.P. Bon Clay
          "For good or evil, there is no shame in staying true to your beliefs. My goal is to save as many people as I can. To do that, I will even kill a fellow comrade. I will be evil, if I must."

~Captain Bravo~
          ~Busou Renkin~

Comment

Oda never kills anyone. It is starting to annoy me.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.” George Orwell.

"When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier when it's called 'The People's Stick' ." Mikhail Bakunin

"A citizen can hardly distinguish between a tax and a fine, except that the fine is generally much lighter." G. K. Chesterton

Comment

Okama Way!!!!!

Originally posted by Bernard_Monsha View Post
              Oda never kills anyone. It is starting to annoy me.
              I got to say I don't feel the same way. In something like Bleach it feels annoying and cheap but in One Piece it's just different. Like say just recently when Kuma started offing Straw hats left and right. I knew they weren't going to die, but I'll be damned if my heart didn't sink as if they actually were killed off. Luffy's reaction to the whole thing didn't help either. Oda just does it so well that he doesn't even have to kill anyone to get the point across. And hey you still have your flashback deaths.
              Last edited by crow-kun; June 30th, 2009, 03:51 AM.
              "If you're going to take pity on yourself, don't kill people in the first place. Don't avert your eyes away from death. Look forward. Look at the people you're killing in the face. And don't forget them. Don't forget. Don't forget. They won't forget you either."
              Zolf J. Kimbley "The Crimson Alchemist"
              Edward, Winry, Alphonse

Comment

True. Still, if Bon Clay ISN'T dead, I'm going to find it as anti-climactic and dissapointing as finding out Mwu La Flaga survived in Gundam SEED. Things like this are epic and heroic BECAUSE the character died. If Bon Clay survives, it kind of ruins the idea of his sacrifice.

Which is why I'm really hoping Oda decides to make an exception for once.
                "For good or evil, there is no shame in staying true to your beliefs. My goal is to save as many people as I can. To do that, I will even kill a fellow comrade. I will be evil, if I must."

~Captain Bravo~
                ~Busou Renkin~

Comment

I don't really care whether Oda kills a character or not, since what I enjoy is the moment itself. So Bon-chan's moment of sacrifice was just done awesomely well. If he's killed, he's killed. If he's not killed, he'll be locked up in level 6. There's also the possibility of another escape via Blackbeard or whatever, but that wouldn't diminish this moment in the series at all.
                  ^Is a guy.XD

Comment

You know I really hate Blackbeard, but I have a sinking feeling he's gonna be the final boss...

Comment

Originally posted by taily View Post
                      You know I really hate Blackbeard, but I have a sinking feeling he's gonna be the final boss...
                      This is why you fail.

"When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier when it's called 'The People's Stick' ." Mikhail Bakunin

"A citizen can hardly distinguish between a tax and a fine, except that the fine is generally much lighter." G. K. Chesterton

Comment

please, he is annoying, fat and ugly, and not cool in any way. His powers and personality are boring, his crew are annoying, and his ZHAHA laugh and way of talking is retarded. I don't know what fetishes you may or may not have regarding fat bearded men but why else anyone would like him is beyond me.

Comment

please, he is annoying, fat and ugly, and not cool in any way. His powers and personality are boring, his crew are annoying, and his ZHAHA laugh and way of talking is retarded. I don't know what fetishes you may or may not have regarding fat bearded men but why else anyone would like him is beyond me.
                          Sounds like someone is self loathing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernard_Monsha View Post
                            Sounds like someone is self loathing.
                            Throwing canned insults and hoping it cancels out what the person you're quoting has said is a sign of retardation.

Comment

Throwing canned insults and hoping it cancels out what the person you're quoting has said is a sign of retardation.
                              12 year old's answer. All you did was say you don't like Black Beard because he is fat, dumb and retarded. Now is that because you hate looking in the mirror?

Comment

Working...
                              X