• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top best 25 openings songs of the best anime naruto

Hi Guys, Today I'm gonna give you the Top BEST 25 NARUTO OPENINGS

WATCH THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE

The Best openings from the best bands for the best ANIME

So guys, Plz give that video a like and a comment, and subscribe to be updated by new videos

Could you please stop spamming your YouTube channel? If we wanted to see your videos, we'd have subscribed by now.

Seriously, just put a link to your channel in your signature and leave it at that.
    ...there is no good reason for smart people to subject themselves to barrages of epithets, delivered by people who have not yet been taught to think critically.

~ Charles C. W. Cooke

Comment

Originally posted by Leader Desslock View Post
      Could you please stop spamming your YouTube channel? If we wanted to see your videos, we'd have subscribed by now.

Seriously, just put a link to your channel in your signature and leave it at that.
      Thank you for your comment

Comment

Thank me by changing your behaviour. No other form of apology matters to me in the slightest. As long as you are spamming your channel, you're nothing but a spambot to me and you should be deleted. Period. Not one other consideration.

If you are an anime fan, I honestly welcome your participation in the discussions on this board. I want you to actually discuss the topics being discussed, I want you to propose other topics for interesting discussion, and I want you to participate fully in the topics you start.

Saying, "Hay guyz... [topic] <link to video>" is NOT discussion. It is advertising, it is spam, and it is not welcome.

Put a link in your signature to your channel, then never mention it again. Instead, dazzle us with your depth of understanding of anime and its related topics. Once you do that, we'll click on your link unbidden.
        ...there is no good reason for smart people to subject themselves to barrages of epithets, delivered by people who have not yet been taught to think critically.

~ Charles C. W. Cooke

Comment

for me the best one is
          naruto shippuden opening 3 bluebird

Comment

There is barely 25 openings if you count both tv series. Rocks, and Go are about the only two that I remember being very good. And best anime Naruto? Best at what, it's not the best Shounen Jump (Hunter x Hunter or One Piece) even
            My Anime List Figures "It wont enix has been better then sqare since after snes we still remain sqaresoft just because of snes days." kulitsky33

Comment

Naruto actually had a lot of good opening themes, so it's not a bad idea for a video. Cool stuff.

Comment

You can find on Youtube Top 25 best songs of the best anime openings naruto
                Manga raw is great option to read your manga online. You dont need to pay any fees to choose manga raw. jpmangaraw is the great one for that option.

Comment

Working...
                X