Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloopers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppw6zvwmUzU

Apparently they were goofing around a bit while dubbing Brotherhood.
    Team Yukari=All Forums Are Belong To Us!!!!
    Join the awesome today!!!

My favorite:

Kid!Winry: I forgot! Grandma wanted me to tell you we're having stew tonight!
    Kid!Al: **** YEAH!
    "Baseball is 90% mental and the other half physical."
    - Yogi Berra
    My Avatar: Captain AMERICA!

Comment

Close second.

"Don't die"

"**** HIM UP"

"Fight on"
      Team Yukari=All Forums Are Belong To Us!!!!
      Join the awesome today!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold View Post
        My favorite:

Kid!Winry: I forgot! Grandma wanted me to tell you we're having stew tonight!
        Kid!Al: **** YEAH!
        Easily my favorite, along with Scooby-Doo Envy.
        My Anime List | My Backloggery | My Top 15 Anime | My Top 15 Video Games | My Top 10 Manga | My Figures (Updated)
        Gamertags: Sushikins (PSN/Steam/Wii U) | BuckeyeSushi (XBL) | 1590-4702-0875 (3DS)
        Current Avatar:L'rydia Khiryu - FFXIV:ARR
        Currently Watching: Kill la Kill
        Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X|V | Hatsune Miku Project Diva F | Bravely Default Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Sushikins View Post
          Easily my favorite, along with Scooby-Doo Envy.
          They're both good. I also like when Edward suggests trying bringing back there mother again
          "There's no such thing as a painless lesson...they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary...you can't gain anything without losing something first. Although...if you can endure that pain, and walk away from it...you will find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.....yeah...a heart made fullmetal." -Edward Elric

Comment

They're better than some of the lame-*** "out takes" I have seen on DVD's for other series. Unlike those, some of these are actually funny. The one at about 2:19 could have been used in the actual series, had they wanted -- it fits.
            It's 2 AM somewhere.

Comment

yeah, celebrity and billionaire status aside, i would marry her even though she's got almost 20 years on me.
              Manga raw is great option to read your manga online. You dont need to pay any fees to choose manga raw. jpmangaraw is the great one for that option.

Comment

Working...
              X